Chapter 5

Sophies pov.

Week later.

I'm now back at mine,Brook didn't talk to me or Andy the rest of the week which hurt but he can't choose who I date. I spent most of my time with Andy. I decided today that I'm going to surprise Lee as he doesn't know im home.

"Sophie?"I hear Lee,I decide not to say anything so when he walks in he will be surprised.

"shes not here"who's he talking to.

"good"it sounds like a girl,I walk out the room to see Lee making out with another girl. I deserved that.

"Sophie..."

"don't Lee,we're over"at least I wasn't thinking about doing it with Andy  in his house and I actually thought about our relationship.

I push them out my house,I get some ice-cream then sit on the sofa and eat it while watching Netflix. I start to cry,I don't feel bad about cheating on Lee anymore though. I call libby.

S-hey libby

L-hey

S-i took your advice about my boy situation

L-and...

S-i chose the other boy,firstly because I just can't stop thinking about him. I really like him and secondly because I just found out Lee was cheating on me

L-im so sorry about Lee but I'm glad you've decided

S-so am I

L-have you told him

S-not yet,I need a little time to myself

L-ok,I'll talk to you later

S-bye and thank you for all your help

L-dont worry about it

I hang up and go back to watching my Netflix,I really want to see Andy but I'm not ready just yet.

*week later*

I'm on my way to the boy's flat right now,I'm going to tell Brook first then I'm going to tell Andy. I am on the train right now,I'm sat near a family. I would like to have a family one day. I tell Brook I'm only 5 minutes away so he texts back says he's coming to pick me up.

"hey Brook"I hug him when I walk upto him.

"hey sis"he smiles at me.

"how're you?"

"I'm ok,still a bit mad but I've forgiven Andy"

"good"

"we need to talk later"

"I know we do"

He drives us to the flat,I get super nervous because I could be dating Andy by the end of this visit. When we arrive the boys are stood waiting for us,Andy smiles as soon as he sees me.

"hey"we all greet each other with hugs,mine and andys a little longer then the others. Brook gives us both a death stare.

We head upto the flat where we just lay around doing nothing,I go through to the kitchen for a drink. Andy follows me.

"hey beautiful"he closes the door.

"hi Andy"I turn around and smile.

"Brooks still mad at us"

"I know"I look down.

"hey,don't worry about it. He'll come around I promise"he leans in and kisses me.

"I know he will"

"I'll talk to him"Andy walks out,I get my drink.

When I walk back into the boys room Andy and Brook are nowhere to be seen.

"where did Brook and Andy go?"

"to have a 'talk' "mikey tells me.

"oh no"I sit next to Rye and he hugs me.

"is it about you and Andy?"

"I think so"he pulls me further into him.

"don't worry,Brook always comes around"

"I do know,I've known him my whole life"I laugh and he goes bright red.

"awh Rye"I kiss his cheek,he's like a big brother to me like they all are apart from Andy and Brook who actually is my big brother.

I sit with Rye cuddling and watching a film on his laptop when Andy and Brook walk in,there's a lot of tension and they don't look anywhere apart from straight infront of them. I just look at Rye and he does the same,he raises his eyebrows and I shrug. I get up grab Brooks arm and drag him into the kitchen.

"what did you say?"

"nothing"he mumbles.

"clearly you did"

"I told him to leave you alone and then we started shouting,I'm only doing this for you"

"Brook,why are you being like this?!"

"like what?!"

"so over protective!"

"because I love you"

"if you loved me,you'd be happy for me"

"hang on,don't ever say that. I love you more than anything"

"why won't you just be happy for me and Andy then?"

"because it's weird"

"so what"

"just no! That's final! You and Andy will go nowhere near each other while I'm here living on this earth!"he shouts going bright red scaring me.

"I hate you Brook!"I run out the flat,through the park and hide in the trees behind it.

All I want is my brother to be here hugging me and telling me it will be okay but I can't have that. I decide to stay there that night,it wasn't cold and I didn't want to go back to the flat. I didn't have my phone either,all I had was the heart necklace Brook gave me when he was about leave to come here for the first time. It was a heart with the letters 'BS' engraved into it. I held on tightly to it falling asleep. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I'll find out.