Chapter 6

Brooks pov.

I know I've messed up,shes been gone all night and im worried about her,I shouted and I feel really bad now. She didn't take her phone so I couldn't ring her,the boys are all out looking for her and said it would be best for me to stay here to which I agreed. The door opened so I jump up hoping it was her but it wasn't,it was ginger.

"hey Brook"she smiles.

"hey..."I go and sit back down.

"what's up?"

"I shouted at my sister and she's now gone missing"I shed a tear.

"come here"she hugs me.

"thank you"I smile slightly.

"where are the boys?"

"looking for her"

"why aren't you?"

"we thought it was best not because I was the one that made her run away"

"I'm going to help them find her"she gets up and heads out.

Gingers pov.

I walk through the park and over to the trees I used to go to a lot,I see her.

"what ya doing?"I question,she looks at me.

"hiding"I could tell she'd been crying.

"why?"

"because of Brook"

"he's really sorry and hurt"

"I don't care"I see the necklace Brook bought her on the floor.

"go talk to your big brother"I pass her the necklace,she smiles at me.

She moves forward and hugs me,then she gets up and walk away.

Sophies pov.

I walk towards the flat dreading it but I had to talk to Brooklyn,I hate arguing with him and I always have. I walk upto the boys flat and into the room where I see Brook on his own with his head in his hands.

"Brook"I whisper.

"soph"he looks up and smiles.

"sorry for running away"

"it's okay,I'm sorry for shouting"

"Brook please just tell why you don't want me and Andy together"

"he hurts girls,leads them on then cheats"

"I know that feeling already"

"what do you mean?"

"Lee cheated on me,he was going to do it in my house"

"I'm sorry soph,my reason not to trust boys apart from me"he slightly laughs.

"but I really like Andy"

"I know you do,if he makes you that happy I suppose I could allow it"

"really?!"

"yeah"I hug him and kiss his cheek.

I call Andy to come back to flat,when he gets here I tell him the good news. He kisses me and hugs me,he then goes over to Brook.

"thank you Brook"Andy hugs him.

"that's okay Andy"

Everyone leaves us in the hall,Andy staring into my eyes. I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"Sophie,will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to Andy"he leans in and kisses me,he strokes my hair pulling me in. Deepening the kiss.

I really really love him.

I do also feel slightly guilty because Brook really didn't want me to date him. Me and Andy walk back into the room,go onto his bunk and cuddle. This is where I love to be and want to be forever,in andys arms. He kisses my head making me smile.

"I love you"he whispers in my ear.

This was the moment my life changed forever,I wasn't a little girl anymore. Brook wasnt the only man in my life that I cared for and loved but I'll always love him the most,more than I'll love any guy that comes into my life. Andy won't be in my life forever because he's my first love,nobody stays with their first love forever. I just want to make the most of it while I have it,I then hear Brook talking to someone.

"Brook"I sit up.

"yeah"

"are you on live?"

"yes,why?"

"make room"I get up from andys grip and get in Brooks bed.

"hey Brook"I smile.

"hey"

"hey guys"Brook puts his arms around me.

We talk on live for ages,all the fans are super nice and we had lots of laughs. I stay cuddled up with Brook,I love my brother alot.

"soph"

"yes Brook"

"I love you and just because your dating Andy doesn't mean were not going to have the best relationship does it?"

"no Brook,you'll always be the main man in my life. I love you too"he kisses my cheek.

I clutch the necklace Brook got me tight,Brooks all the family I have left and I feel like I've let him down.