Chapter 15

Sophies pov.

Just under two months later.

I am now due any moment,I've never been more excited but terrified in my life. I've made lots of friends during the time I've lived here including Harvey,my best friend is called India and she's amazing. She said she'd be there when I give birth to my baby,I still have no idea what the gender is but I'm very excited to find out. I haven't kept up with the boys for the past couple of months because I've really been struggling with the memories and having the baby reminding me too much of Andy,I still can't get my head round the fact the baby I'm carrying is andys and he doesn't know it. I feel bad. He doesn't deserve to know though and he never will.

"hey soph,you okay?"Harvey asks me.

"erm yeah,I'm okay"I smile.

"okay"he hugs me.

I love Harvey but definitely just in a friend way,I think he only likes me like that as well which is good.

"hey India"I greet her when she arrived.

"hey,your bump is so big!"

"I know,I'm due any day"

"exciting!"

"very"

I start to get small cramps in my lower stomach but I don't think anything to it,that is until it gets worse and worse. I hobble into the room India is in.

"India,I need to go to the hospital"I scrunch my face up in pain.

"come on"she helps me to the car. My hospital bag is already in the car so we just go straight there.

When we reach the hospital I get a bed straight away,I am already four centermeters dilated. My contractions are really bad and very close together.
This labour is going to go so quickly which is very good.

"Sophie,we're going to get you ready for birth now. This baby is ready,I don't think it's going to be any longer than an hour"she tells me passing me a gown.

"okay,thank you"I get changed and ready for the birth.

*thirty minutes later*

"come on sophie,your almost there. One more push"

"they're almost here,come on you can do it"I scream in pain just as the nurse says this.

Just then I hear my baby cry,it's amazing. The feeling is the best feeling ever!

"congratulations,it's a boy"I'm very happy but he's just going to remind me of Andy.

"thank you"she passes him to me.

"he's gorgeous"I smile.

He does cry a lot,I suppose Andy has always been very out there with his feelings. I can't believe I'm comparing him to Andy already.

The nurse takes him off me to clean him up then I can have him back,he is honestly everything to me already and I can't wait for a couple of days when I can finally take him home. He gets handed back to me and when I look at him he is smiling,he looks so much like Andy! I don't want him to but unfortunately he's a boy so he is bound to look a lot more like Andy.

"have we got a name?"

"yes,Jayden Harris wyatt"

"lovely"she writes it down.

*back in the room I'm staying in*

India is still here and she's loving hugs with Jayden,he is always smiling at her. I think he may like her more than me.

"I'm sorry to say this but he looks a lot like Andy,doesnt he?"

"I know he does,I don't like that but all that matters is he is alive and well"

"very true and he may look more like you as he gets older"

"maybe yeah"I really hope he does.

"I still love him more than anything,whether he looks exactly like Andy or nothing like him"I smile at him.

"your gonna be the best mum ever"she smiles at me.

"I hope so"

*the day I can leave*

Today is an exciting day,I can't wait to finally go home. Harvey came to visit me a couple times while I was at the hospital,that was very sweet of him. I put Jayden in his going home outfit.

This is the cutest thing ever! He looks so adorable,hes my handsome little panda

"your so handsome Jayden,just like your father"I shed a tear thinking about him,I knew this would happen. I'm way over Andy now.

I put him in his car seat and carry him down to the car,I buckle it in and set off home. I can't wait to see hazel and show her Jayden,my friend has been looking after her for me.

"hey hazel"she looks at me then goes straight over to Jayden.

"this is Jayden,hazel"I smile picking her up so she doesn't get too close.

She licked his cheek which made him smile,she can't stop looking at him. Dogs are supposed to be very protective over baby's and I think she is,very cute.

I feed Jayden then I put him to bed I then also go to bed as I'm very tired. I kiss his forehead when I put him down,I want Andy to know but I also don't at the same time.