chapter 10

Andys pov.

We are running around shouting her name for over three hours with no luck,shes gone. I'm so worried about her,she could have done anything. I don't know what her mental health was like before,I don't know if she struggled or what but all I care about now is seeing her. I've tried to call her thousands of times but it keeps telling me it's disconnected so she must have turned it off. I've tried to keep strong but I can't now,she was my everything and now I don't know where she is. I walk back to the flat with my back arched and tears falling from my eyes.

I reach the building and walk up the steps hardly having any strength in my legs to do so,I open the door hearing sobs.

"Sophie"I rush through suddenly having strength in my legs.

There she is sat on my bed crying and getting mascara all over my bed sheets.

"oh princess,come here"I climb up and pull her into me.

"I'm sorry"

"don't worry but we've been worried sick,we've been out for over three hours looking for you"

"I knew non of you'd have the brains to check the flat so I came back and well I was right"she laughed through sniffles.

"don't run away like that again"

"depends what drama happens next"

"Sophie..."

"ok,I promise"I kiss her lips passionatly.

I kiss her neck,biting it. I move back to her lips slipping my tongue in mouth,we start to undress...(yeah that's all your getting so don't get too excited 😂).

Hour later.

"Andy,are you here?"I hear Rye.

"I will kill you if you say anything to Brook"I say when he walks in.

"woah,that's way more than I wanted to know"he instantly turns around.

"I hope he doesn't tell Brook"Sophie giggles cuddling me.

We get up and get changed then go back to bed and cuddle. I call Brook and tell him that I found her at the flat not long ago eventhough it was over an hour ago but shhhh,he doesn't have to know. Not long later all the boys walk in and Rye still has bright red cheeks not daring to look us in the eyes. I think jack has deduced what's happened because he just looks at us and smirks,jacks always been good at knowing what's happening just by looking at someone's face. Honestly,we have no idea how he does it. Brook drags sophie out to the corridor.

Sophies pov.

"Brook,look I'm sorry"

"it's okay,I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have shouted that in public,I trust you to be safe"

"thank you,I know you were just looking out for me but I'm not a little girl anymore"

"your still my little sister though"

"I will always be your little sister and you will always be the main man in my life,unless I have a kid but then you'll still be second place"

"that's fine by me"he laughs hugging me.

"I love you Brook"

"I love you too soph"

We walk out from the corridor with smiles on our faces,the boys are all sat around doing something whether that's on their phone or talking to each other. I love being here and I wouldn't stop it for the world.

I know this was shorter than the other chapters but I really didn't know what else to write so here ya go.