Chapter 21

Sophies pov.

Six months later.

Jayden is now seven months old and is learning to walk,he's very good at it but still crawls everywhere. Today is a very exciting day,I'm surprising the boys because I've bought a house in Slough and we're moving in today. I haven't told any of the boys but I've told libby,me and libby are still best friends and I owe her everything for keeping my secret from the boys. I know she really wanted to tell them but she didn't which I'm glad about.

"Jayden,lay still please"Im trying to change his nappy but he hates it.

"moma"he cries.

"please Jayden"I've got to admit its hard work looking after a seven month old,I have stopped breastfeeding him now though which is so much better.

I change him into a cute outfit which was bought by Andy when he was here in America,he was in love with it but it didn't fit Jayden.

*skip to England,I'm too lazy for that much boring writing*

"thank you"I thank the cab driver who dropped me at my new house.

"this is our new house Jayden"I realise he's fast asleep.

With help from the driver I take our bags into the new house,the rest of my stuff won't be arriving until tomorrow. I call libby and tell her I've arrived.

"hey,I missed you"We hug.

"I'm miss you too,thank you for not telling them"

"do you know how hard it was not to tell Brook?"she chuckles.

"sorry"

"it's okay,hey little man"she pickes Jayden up.

"ibby"he tries to say her name.

"he's grown up so much"she kisses his forehead then puts him down.

We walk to the boys flat,Jayden in his pushchair. I'm super nervous to see them but I am also excited to see them,I hope to get Andy back. I love him so much.

"soph,we're here"I take Jayden out his pushchair then fold it up;libby carries it upstairs for me.

Knock knock.

"hel-"mikey answers the door.
"Sophie!"

"hey Mike"I hug him.

He invites us in,I walk through to see Andy laid on his bed asleep. I put Jayden up there with him.

"dada"he crawls over to him and starts pulling his hair.
"dada!"he screams.

"Jayden?"Andy looks up and sees me.

"babe,hey,how come your in England?"he picks Jayden up and sits him on his knee.

"I moved into a house here"I smile seeing his face light up.

"buddy,you can see daddy more now"

"so can I"I climb up to his bunk and lay with him,he puts his arm round me.

I feel all tingley and warm inside,I have truly and utterly fallen in love with Andrew Robert fowler.

"you guys are too cute"mikey sighs with a smile.

"we are"Andy kisses Jaydens head then kisses me.

"baba"Jayden wants his bottle.

"baby,mummy doesn't have a bottle"I can't believe I forgot a bottle.

"baba!"

"I don't have one Jayden"

He has a paddy whilst hugging Andy but I don't give in because I don't have one.

"we have milk"Brook suggests.

"babies aren't allowed proper milk Brook"I giggle.

"why?"

"they can't digest it like we can"he nods going to sit on the sofa.

Jayden is still crying about not having a bottle.

"what do I do?"Andy asks looking down at Jayden.

"there's nothing you can do so just let him cry it out,he'll eventually get tired and fall asleep"I cuddle upto him.

"okay"he kisses my cheek.

Eventually Jayden falls asleep laid on andys chest and his arms around his neck,I fall asleep hugging his arm.