Chapter 16

Andys pov.

I'm still suffering,not knowing where sophie is,how she is,what she's doing or whether she's moved on or not. I hope not but she could have,let's face it she probably has. Today though,is an exciting day! Today we leave for America as we're touring. I'm so excited about it! I can't wait to meet all the roadies and all the American boys and girls were gonna be hanging with.

6:03

"boys,wake up"Blair walks into our room switching the light on,blinding us all.

"we're up"I bury my head into pillow.

"half an hour and we're leaving,don't make us miss our plane"he worns.

We all get up and get changed,twenty minutes later and we're ready to leave. We pack up the car while Brook says bye to his girlfriend*roll eyes*.

"Brook! Let's go,put her down"

"coming"he pecks her lips once more before running over to us.

We pile into the car and head to the airport,we wait in the waiting area after going through security. Only about forty minutes until our flight should be called,that's if it's not been delayed.

"Andy,film this"Rye shouts standing up.

I get my camera out and point it at him,he puts his thumbs up at it then does a standing back flip. He's such a show off,he's always gotta do something to impress everyone. I see some girls look over but he doesn't seem the least bit interested.

"I was bored,I needed to do something"he laughs sitting on the floor.

"you definitely did something"I point at the girls who were still looking over.

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend"he shrugs them off.

Our flight finally gets called,we all get up and head to the plane. We find our seats and I'm sat with Rye and Jack while Blair, Brook and mikey are sat somewhere not near us. Pretty much as soon as we leave jack falls asleep,he can actually fall asleep anywhere and anytime. We went to bed at like nine last night and he still needs sleep! Brooklyn was on call with libby for like three hours of the flight and then slept the rest,I was the only one that was bored. I really had nothing to do but the whole time I thought about texting sophie but I knew I could never do that,she hates me.

Sophies pov.

Its been a couple of days since I brought Jayden home and I'm loving it,its alot of hardwork but it's also very rewarding. Hazel is obsessed with him,when I put him to sleep for a nap she sits on my bed next to him,when I'm sat on the settee with him she is sat right next to me. She won't leave him alone,I can imagine that when he starts to crawl she will just follow him around everywhere.

I thought multiple times about telling Andy but I just can't,I hate him. I really hate him. I do feel he needs to know he's a dad though. Currently he's oblivious to the fact he has a child.

"your father was a horrible man,never turn out like him Jayden"he just looks at me.

"good boy"I kiss his forehead.

He then starts to cry so I change his nappy which doesn't work so I feed him,he lays in my arms calmly looking up at me slowly falling asleep. He falls asleep,I put his bottle down and put him down for a nap. He even sleeps like Andy does,there's no difference between them!

I make myself a tea and sit down on the sofa with it,I just have some chill time while Jaydens sleeping. I don't get much of this anymore which I suppose is good because it means I'm never bored.

Okay so I didn't know what to write but here ya go x