Chapter 18

Andys pov.

The day before the boys leave for England again.

I am determined to put things right with sophie,I love her so much and I also love Jayden so much. I can't let her get away again,I can't loose the love of my life and child. I know what I want to do and I just really hope she accepts it.

I explain everything to the boy's and how they're going to be a part of it,they agree and start to set up. I'm going to put as much effort into this as I can because I really need her back in my life. I don't want to buy her over with a really expensive necklace or whatever,I want to do something meaningful that shes going to remember.

Sophies pov.

I wake up this morning to once again Jayden crying,I walk through to his room and pick him out of his cot. I feed him then cuddle him,I walk downstairs with him still in my arms and see a plate of food on the counter. There's a single red rose,plate of heart shaped pancakes with syrup on them and a note.

I need you sophie,I love you so much. I wanted to do something for you but I didn't want to win you over with money so I thought I'd do something meaningful,enjoy your breakfast then you and Jayden make your way over to your car.

I quickly eat my pancakes then I get Jayden ready,I put Jayden in his playpen whilst I get ready. I quickly walk out with Jayden in my arms and head to my car. There I see a sticky note which says.

I see you've got this far then,drive to the ice-cream parlour love and you'll find the boys. Give them Jayden to look after then come down to the beach and you'll find your prize x

I buckle Jayden up then drive to the ice cream parlour where I see the boys sat around a table,they notice me and beckon me over.

"hey,I obviously didn't know you were going to look after him so heres the key to my house and everything you will need is in his room"I hand him over to Brook.

"okay,have a good time"Rye winks.

"please look after him"I beg giving Jayden a kiss.

"he'll be fine,I promise"

"oh and look after hazel as well please"

I reluctantly leave him and walk away to the beach,it's almost deserted. I see Andy sat on a picnic blanket on the sand facing the sea,I walk upto him scaring him slightly.

"hey Andy"I smile.

"hey love"he smiles back as I sit next to him.

"this is amazing"I look around in awe.

"I needed to do something to get you back,this past year has been the hardest year ever. Not being with is worst feeling ever,I really missed you"

"I missed you more Andy but what you did was awful"

"I know and I'm really sorry,I need to be here for Jayden and I need to be there to help you and look after you"

"I would love you to be there but we live far away Andy"

"please come back to England,we can live together as a family an-"

"Andy slow down"

"I'm sorry I just really need you and Jayden there"

"I know Andy but I just I don't know yet, did you tell the roadies? What did they say? I was to scared to look and I  just don't want them to hate you if I leave then suddenly cone back with your child"I look down sadly.

"I didn't tell them straight away but they kept asking so I just told them we weren't together anymore and that I made the biggest mistake of my life,they were very confused at first but then they all stopped asking which I was happy about"

"I'm sorry"

"hey darling,look at me"he lifts my head up with his finger.
"it's okay don't worry,all I care about is that you are okay"he leans in and kisses my lips,now that I have really missed.

"I missed that so much"he smiles as our foreheads are touching then kisses my nose.

"I have missed it as well"I smile pecking his lips.

"let's eat the food,I didn't spend over an hour making all this for nothing"

"wait,two seconds"I get my phone out and call Brook.

*call with Brook*

"hey,what's up?"he whispers.

"how is he?"

"oh Jayden,he's fine. Rye is currently rocking him to sleep"

"really,that's cute. Send me a pic anyway are you sure your okay"

"we're perfectly fine soph,go back to your date with Andy. Byeeeeee"he hangs up on me.

*end of call*

"your too paranoid"he smiles.

"it's just Jayden,Im scared to leave him"

"it's okay,he's okay. Trust me"he leans forward and pecks my lips.

"I know he is"

We dig into the food whilst still chatting the whole time about anything and everything,I missed times like this with Andy. He really was the love of my life and I hate to admit it but he still is,I can't lose him again.

"Sophie,you okay?"Andy asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"erm yep,I'm great"I smile.

"come on then"he puts his hand out.

"where're we going?"

"home?"he chuckles.

"oh right okay"I laugh at myself embarrassed.

"come on"he intertwines our fingers leading me back to his car.

"what about my car?"I ask.

"I'll get Rye to drive it back to yours later"

"why can't I drive it now?"I ask not knowing all the romantic codes. I then realise he wants to drive me like a gentleman.

"I'll go with you"I giggle blushing.

"cutie"he smiles down at me.
"you can drive it back"he kisses my head.

"okay"I get my keys out and drive back to my house.

When we walk in its very quiet,almost too quiet. I give Andy a confused look then walk into the livingroom,no sign of the boys. Next the kitchen,it's trashed but no sign of the boys. I walk into Jaydens room and see them all laid on the floor asleep,Jayden is laid on his play mat asleep.

"he tired them out"I whisper laugh.

"he certainly did"Andy laughs at his friends sleeping on the floor.

I close the door quietly,me and Andy walk through to the livingroom where hazel is sleeping in her bed. We sit on the sofa together cuddling and watching a film.