Chapter 22

Sophies pov.

I wake up because Jayden is crying,Andy picks him up and walks around the flat with him,he doesn't stop crying and I can tell Andy dosent know what to do.

"please stop Jayden"he begs.

"babe,I need to take him home because he'll need his nappy changing and feeding"

"can I come? I want to be a good dad"

"of course you can and Andy you're already a good dad"I smile and kiss his lips.

We walk to mine,Andy pushes Jayden in his pram. Unfortunately,he doesn't stop crying.

"Andy stop a second,I think I might know how to stop him crying"I get my phone out and play the stranger music video.
"he loves all your music and covers but this one in particular"he stops crying and watches my phone.

"that stops him crying?"he asks amazed.

"yep,always has since he was a couple months old"I stop it and we carry on walking,Jayden also started crying again but we're nearly home now.

I unlock the door letting Andy go in first with the pram,I close and lock the door behind me. Jayden reaches out for me when I unbuckle him from his pram.

"come on then smelly boy"I take him through to the livingroom.

I place his changing mat on the floor then I get the bag with nappies and such in it,he tries to fight it but I don't let him.

"come on Jayden,stop moving"

"dada!"I move out the way and let Andy do it.

"I can't"he looks scared.

"yes you can Andy"he changes it effortlessly.

"see it wasn't so hard,was it?"

"yes"

"give up Andy"I slap his arm.

I make Jayden his bottle then I give it to Andy to feed him,they're so cute. Also,Jayden still looks identical to Andy. Like it's scary.

"babe,can you take a picture on my insta story? Here's my phone"he hands me his phone.

"sure"I take it and post it.

Roadies repost it all over and some of the captions are.

Awh,that's so cute
He's the best dad ever
He's such a good dad to Jayden.
So cute

But there was also bad ones.

Didn't even know you had a son a few months ago,what kind of father are you?
Shouldnt be allowed near a child, awful father you are.
You were an accident,Jayden was an accident and as the saying goes 'like father,like son'
(I wasn't going to put the last one in but KaitlynKaethe told me I should😂)
I know that if he knew,he would have done everything he could to be there for Jayden. Since him knowing he's done nothing but be supportive and loving towards both me and Jayden.

"baby,you okay?"Andy asks pulling me into him.

"Im fine"he kisses my head.

"he's fast asleep"I smile at him and kiss Jaydens head,I take him into his room and put him in his cot to sleep.

Me and Andy sit on the sofa that had just arrived and cuddled,I really missed this. More than I thought I would.

"I love you"Andy strokes my hair then kisses my head.

"I love you too"I look up at him and kiss his lips.

Not long later all the boys turn up at my door,I tell them to be quiet because Jaydens sleeping.

"Sophie,can I wake Jayden up?"Rye asks innocently.

"no Rye you can't"

"okay"he shouts making Jayden wake up and start crying as he's a very light sleeper.

"I can't believe you've done this"Rye runs into his room to get him.

"Sophie,he won't stop. Make him stop!"Rye walks out his room holding him.

"because he's tired and you woke him up!"I take Jayden from him and take him back to his room putting him to sleep by playing stranger.

"sorry"Rye apologises when I walk back into the livingroom.

"it's okay Rye"I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"soph,does he listen to our music?"mikey asks.

"yep he loves them all but stranger also calms him down,he might not need a nappy change or feeding. Sometimes he just wants to listen to stranger"this makes them all smile.

"that's so sweet"Brook has a huge smile on his face.

"it is"I sit down on the sofa with Andy and think about my life right now,I have an amazing,hopefully soon to be,boyfriend and a gorgeous little boy and we get to do it all with our bestfriends and my brother.

I love my life right now,it's everything I want and more.