Chapter 23

Three months later.

Sophies pov.

Me and Andy have officially moved in together with our ten month old son,Jayden,the boys are always over here or we are always over there. They are so great with Jayden and he loves them so much,he is so close to being able to walk. I know he can do it but he just never wants to,I mean he's a boy so what do you expect?

Anyway,he's really progressing. He'll only have breast milk just before he goes to bed because he'll only sleep if I've breast fed him. The boys love taking turns feeding him a bottle but only Andy and mikey will change nappies,the other boys won't. Eventhough Rye has little brothers,he still won't change him and apparently he never changed their nappies when they were younger.

Andy is so amazing,he's been so helpful when it comes to Jayden. He's changing nappies,feeding him, calming him and me down when I've had enough. Sometimes Jayden is a little bit temperamental and just anything at all will set him off crying,definitely takes Andys emotional gene,so Andy is always there to help me.

The fans have been so supportive and loving towards Jayden,the boys are always tweeting about him and instagraming everything that's happening,which I'm pretty sure the fans love. Jayden loves the attention he gets from the boys,whenever one of the boys points a camera at him he is sat up and smiling at it. He knows it's a picture and poses for it.

He still looks exactly like Andy so I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.

Im good,loving my life but there's no other updates on me really.

Andys pov.

"morning gorgeous"I smile at sophie when she finally wakes up.

"morning,is Jayden not up?"

"nope,he must be very tired"

"I'm gonna go check on him"she gets up out if bed and walks to his room.

She comes back through with him in her arms,he looks pretty wide awake.

"he was sat up in his crib but he wasn't crying,he was just sat there"

"oh,really?"I ask surprised.

"yeah,he must have cried too much yesterday so there were no more tears left in him"she brings him over to our bed and puts him down.

He lays ontop of me and hugs me so sophie decides to take a picture of us and send it to me so I can post it,Jayden is such a cute baby. Cuter than I was when I was a baby. One thing Jayden does actually take from sophie is his curly hair,at the moment he has really curly hair like she did apparently when she was a baby. Although,hers has straightened out so I assume his will as well.

"he's a happy boy today"I smile hugging him back.

"he is,come on let's get up"Sophie makes Jayden a bottle then makes our breakfast while I feed him.

"here you go baby"Sophie gives me my breakfast so she puts Jayden on his play mat whilst we eat.

"what should we do today?"I ask cuddling her.

"we could take a walk to the boy's flat"

"okay,let's get dressed"

Sophie changes into some black ripped jeans and a baby pink jersey with black and white converse. I change Jayden into joggers and a top that says handsome just like dad,I bought him this myself,with some socks. I wear black skinny jeans and a baggy hoody with some black yeezys.

"come on little man"I pick Jayden up and put him in his pushchair.

"Brook"Jayden only knows how to say Brooks name at the moment.

"yeah,we're going to see uncle Brooklyn"

"mummy!"

"I'm here baby"he has to make sure he has his mum with him.

We start the ten minute walk to the boy's flat bumping into a couple of fans on the way,they were really sweet and Jayden loved them. Andy took a couple of pictures with them then we carried on walking to the flat.

"Brooklyn"Jayden shouts when we reach the flat and open the door.

He crawls into their room where Rye is the only one actually awake,Jayden stands up against his bed and screams at him wanting his attention.

"hey little man"he finally wakes up.

"Brooklyn"he lifts Jayden up onto his knee and cuddles him.

We hang out at the flat for the rest of the day and film it for their vlog channel.

I know this was a very boring chapter but the next one is going to be the last one,I'm then going to do a sequal.