Chapter 14

Time Lapse, Exactly two weeks later. (Sunday)

Christine’s POV

Its 4:00 in the morning and I’m loading Man Man into the trailer. With Angel sitting on the sidelines busting my ass about how my flatwork was going to shit, the past two weeks, I’m confident I can win the hunters class now. If I don’t, she’ll kick my ass, and Ashely would probably laugh. She’s been teaching him what to get on me about and what to look for while I’m riding so he can give me pointers at the show. Last week’s show I canceled because Angel was still having a hard time getting around, even with Jinxxs’ help, But this week is the Dublin Hunters show. I registered and paid for it months in advance so I wasn’t missing it.

Ash and Jinxx have become almost permanent fixtures here. Ash will drive up with Jinxx, or Jinxx will drive, almost every day after studio time with the band or after Ash is done finalizing a new product for his fashion line. Jinxx takes care of Angel with whatever he can, and Ash and I have been getting closer. We never really talked about what happened that night, and we haven’t really done anything but make out since, but he did finally ask me to be his. He said the thought of any other man even having a chance at me bothered him to no end. Goofy bastard!

Not having to work in the barn has helped me a lot, I got the customers bike done in half the time, and Ash helped. His designer capability’s also helped me work out a paint scheme for a car that’s been sitting in my shop for the better half of a year.

We have almost everything in common, and we have way to much fun cracking jokes and picking on each other. We laugh and smile more every day.

“ASH!?!?! ARE YOU READY YET?? WE GOTTA GO!!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming. Its too damn early for this shit, when I’m on tour I’m probably only just about falling asleep at this time”

“Welcome to my world!! This is usual in the spring, and fall, summer and winter, not so much.” The fall show season started, but being in L.A. it didn’t make much of a difference, it’s always hot out here. There will be a dip in the pool when I get home. I actually can’t wait to get in already.

“Hey babe, when we get to the show, is there anything I can do to help? I want to help you as much as possible, I’m not Angel but I don’t want to be useless.”

“Hmmm, there isn’t much really you can do. You ride, but not English. Angel just takes control cuz she can, and she likes to help. It’s just me today, I have no students with me. I can handle pretty much everything myself. All you really can do is stand there and look pretty, so I can show you off hehe.”

“Well aren’t you funny,”

“Mmmm, I try.” He reaches over and pinches my side, making me jump and squeal. He has never tried to tickle me before. His eyes get wide, and his mouth drops open and I hear a long gasp,

“OH MY GOD, you’re ticklish!!??”

“No comment!!”

“YES I FOUND MY WEAPON!!”

“Aren’t you ticklish?”

“Well, yeah but I’m too fast for you”

“Oh Ash, do you really think you could out run me?”

“Yup.”

Oh it’s so on, and he knows it. He has a sly, shit eating grin on his face. So smug. He looks at me out of the corner of his eye, and I see his look change change, he now has lust in his eyes. He reaches out his hand and puts it high on my leg, and doesn’t move. Oh he’s bad, I smile knowingly, and he mirrors it.