Chapter 35

**smutt**

Christine’s POV

Ashley stirred waking me out of my sleep. I run my fingers down his arm waking him. “C’mon baby. It’s time to get up.” He hasn’t moved this whole time. His head still resting on my chest, his pants still around his thighs. I giggled at him.

“Whats so funny?”

“You.”

“Why am I funny?”

“I was just laughing at the way you fell alseep.”

“I’ll give you something to laugh about.”

His kiss, set me on fire. I moan against his lips. He kicks his pants the rest of the way off as he rolls me on my side and enters me from behind. He lifts my leg to get deeper access, thrusting his hips in a slow torturous roll.

“Mmmmm, Christine, you feel so good baby.”

“Ash, don’t stop.”

I roll my head back and my eyes close, he sits up enough to kiss me. I wrap my leg around the back of his, trying to get his body as close to me as possible. Running his fingertips over my shoulder and down my arm and back up then down to grab my breast. I arch my back in pure ecstasy.

He rolls me onto my stomach, staying between my legs. He uses one of his hands to lift my ass into the air, just so slightly. With every downward thrust he slides against my g-spot, making me shiver. “Right there baby, oh god that’s it. Harder, please.”

He lets out a quick breath and swallows hard, picking up the pace. Leaning down to my ear, he moans “Do you have any idea what you do to me? Every sound, every breath, every word sends fire through me. You drive me wild. I love you Christine.”

With that he slams his hips into me, harder and faster. I bury my face into the pillow, muffling my screams. Nothing coherent, just screams. I can’t even voice my impending orgasm. But he knows. He kisses me between the shoulder blades and whispers, “oh god baby, that’s it, cum for me, make me cum.”

I shudder as my release rips through me, my inner walls clenching him tightly. I feel him shaking and emptying himself inside me. We ride out our orgasms together. When he pulls out of me he rolls to his side, wrapping himself around me. We kiss passionately, every moment more heated than the next. I pull away, “I can’t get enough of you. I want you every moment of every day. I love you Ashley. I need you. I can’t live without you.”

His smile, so genuine, leaves me more breathless than I already am. My heart skips a beat and he kisses me again.

“I have something for you.” He says, all smiles still.

“Oh really? What’s that?”

He pulls out a ring box and my heart nearly stops, I don’t know what to think. I try not to let my shock show on my face.

“Open it.”

When I do a see a small black band that has the word fidelity written on it, I take it out looking at it, now trying not to let the look of relief show. It’s a really pretty ring. I notice our names engraved on the inside. I can’t help but smile. He takes the ring from me and places it on the ring finger of my right hand.

He tells me what it means, “This ring is to show my promise to you, to always be faithful. I will always be here no matter what and that I love you more than anything. I don’t want anyone else but you.”

I grab his face and kiss him hard. My romantic man.

Ashley’s POV

I feel like I’m flying right now. Nothing can ruin this moment…

“C’mon Ash, you guys gunna be at each other all day? We have show to get ready for," Except for Andy, i heard him knock on Jinxx's bunk, "You too Jinxx!"

“Ugh, I almost forgot.”

“How could you forget about your own show?” She was laughing. “Isn’t that your job?”

“Yeah well, there’s this woman who drives me wild, and I seem to get so caught up in her, I lose track of everything!”

“Oh really? What’s her name? Do I know her?”

I push her playfully, laughing. “C’mon get dressed, we gotta get to the dressing room.”

“I’m excited! I finally get to see you guys play live.”

“You’re really excited about seeing us play?”

“Of course babe. I really love your music. I love what you guys stand for, the lyrics are amazing, and damn can Jake and Jinxx play!”

“Yeah, they’re good alright.”

“I also seem to know a very sexy bassist can lay down some moves, and can sing quite well himself.”

“Shut it you.” I laughed. “Let’s go. They’re waiting for us.

We step out of the bunk to a group of stares and smiles. Christine and I blush hard. Everyone laughs. But I also seem to notice the very red faces of Jinxx and Angel. I shot them a knowing look, and Angel just winks at me. My eyes shoot open and my jaw drops. “Hey Christine? Have you ever had the, you know, talk….with Angel.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I think her and Jinxx finally did the deed,” I say, laughing

Christines eyes go wide, but she isn’t laughing. Uh Oh