Match maker

You couldn't sleep, Keith's soft lips on your head was really hard to forget long enough just to sleep. So you walk around the castle to clear your head. When you spot lotor, "hey what are you doing up?"

"I stay up at night. What are you doing up?" He tilts his head.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Would you like to spar?"

"What?" You laugh.

"I heard you got to level 5 in the training with Keith, I want to see how well you are."

"Alright." You smirk.

He fought just like in the show, he broke your sword in half with his and sent you back. He was going easy on you of course.
"Oh come on, you did that in the show when you made your first appearance to the galra soldiers. Step up your game sweetie." You smirked.

"So that show really is a documentary." He dropped his sword and went hand to hand. "But you don't know everything."
He pinned you against the wall, "give up?"  He grinned at you. You kick him in the chest and he fell back.

"Never." You jump at him but he moves and you land on your knees. He grabs your ankle pulling you to your back, pinning your wrist. One of your legs was between his, the other free to kick him, but they felt like noodles at this point. He leaned close to your ear and growled, "give up yet?" You let out a slight moan, and look down to see his knee pushing into your pelvis. You give him an annoyed look, yet you were also blushing.

"Oh excuse me." He clears his throat, a light blush touches his face. "My pardons, I did not mean to."

"Maybe I should go." You stand up.

"Well maybe now you can go to sleep."

"What, wait what? Did you do that..." You turn around and he was gone.
"Was he just trying to make me run out of energy?" You ask yourself. You make your way down the hall to your room, but stopped to feel your forehead.

"What are you doing up?" You look to see shiro.

"I can ask the same thing."

"I'm just getting some water." He answer.

"I couldn't sleep. I bummed into lotor and we had a sparing session. That made me tired." You lightly laugh.

"Ha, he doesn't ever seem to sleep. You get some good sleep though."

"I will." You turn down the hall where all the Paladins rooms were, and it hit you.
"Hey shiro." You call after him.

"Yeah?"

"This hallway is for the Paladins correct?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well then why were you coming from down this hallway? Doesn't this lead to the princess's chamber?"  You grin at him.

"No, well yes. But, it's not what you think." He rambled.

"That's why you need some water, and why your all sweaty." You held a laugh.

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Trust me, your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you, (y/n). Now go to bed."

"Yes space dad." You giggle. And skip to your room.

~~~~

You lay sprawled on your stomach on the training deck floor, your hair spread over you face.
"(Y/n). Are you okay, (y/n)?" You lift your head to see Keith.

"Hi."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just resting after a nice fight. I went to level 6 this time."