Keith

Keith was on the training deck, fighting with a robot. You watch from the observation room above, where he couldn't see you.
"I said talk to him, not watch him from a far." Lotor walked in.

"God, stop doing that." You jump. "You freaking ninja."

"Haha, stealth is my top skill." He smiled. You roll your eyes and turn back to watch Keith.
"You don't think he likes you. I have a way to find out for sure."

"What is it?" You ask. He simply smiles at you then takes you out to the hall.
He holds you against the wall, "lotor what are you doing?"

"That's good fight me."

"What are you thinking, making him jealous?"

"Even better, if he sees you fighting me, he will be protective of you. That's how you will know he likes you."

"What if it doesn't work?"

"It will. Trust me."
The training deck doors open, and lotor put on a show.
"Come now, (y/n) don't pretend you don't want me. You know you do."

"Stop it lotor, let me go."

"Hey, let her go lotor." Keith walked with his fist clenched.

"Oh be gone, we're having some fun here."

"I don't think she's having fun. Let her go."

"What, are you her boyfriend or something?" He smiled. Keith blushed.
"If not then I don't really need to stop do I."

"Yes you do, because I don't want you. Now get off." You yell. Keith grabbed his shoulder to turn him and punched him in the nose. Falling down he held his face. "How dare you." He yelped.

Keith lightly grabbed your hands, "are you okay, (y/n)?"

"Yeah." He took you away from lotor and down the hall, you look back and he's smiling giving a thumbs up.
He took you to his room, "hide here, he shouldn't be a problem in a while." He still held your hand.

"Keith." He looked down, blushed, then let go of you. But you grab back and hold tight.
"(Y/n), what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"
This is the moment you've been waiting for, but the words couldn't come out. He led you to the bed and sat down, waiting for what you have to say.
"Close your eyes." You say. He does so without question. You let go of his hand and stand up. Holding his shoulder you lean in and kiss his forehead. His eyes shot open and meets yours.
"(Y/n)." He breathed.

"I like you, Keith."
The words float in the air as he stares at you. You start to feel awkward in the silence, and start to leave but he stops you.
Without any words he pulls you into him and kisses you.
After pulling away you get a fit of confidence, "I'll take that as you like me too." You smile.

"Yeah I do." He smiled. You kiss him again, smiling into the kiss. You once again pull away, he stared at you.
"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."
The tender moment is interrupted by the castle shaking, Keith gets on his com to see what's happening.
"It's the galra, their attacking the ship." You hear Allura over the com.

"Come on we need to go."
Everyone was already to their lions, Keith gave you another kiss before he went to his. Coran came in with your suit all finished.
"Great timing coran." You get your suit on it was purple, and hitch a ride with lotor to fight off the galra. You man the laser canon, and shot at everything that came near you. You spot a galra fighter chasing Keith, you take aim and fire shooting it down.
"Yeah, that's my girl." He shouted with glee. You blush, and unbeknownst to you he was blushing too.

"Wait, did Keith just say, my girl?" Hunk questioned.

"Way to go Keith, you and (y/n) are finally dating." Said pidge.

"When did this happen?" Lance asked.

"Not the time, lance." You say as you fire at more fighters.

You won the battle and got some information on zarkon's plan. Everyone sat in the lounge, you and Keith sat next to each other.
"Okay, so let's get this out of the way. How did this happen?" Asked. Lance.

"Lotor was bothering (y/n), I punched him and took her away, and she confessed to liking me." Keith rambled.

"Then he Just kissed me, so I knew he liked me too and asked me to be his girlfriend."

"May I clear up, that I was only bothering her to help them get together."

"Is that true?" Keith looked to you.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry I punched you in the nose."

"I'm fine. You did no damage."

"So lance, did you take my advice?"

"Oh yeah, um, I got scared and didn't go through with it." He twiddled his thumbs.

"Didn't go through with what?" Asked Allura.
He fidgets, not looking at anyone then runs out of the room.

"Um what was that about?" The confused hunk asked.

"I think pidge should go and find him." You wink to her. She gets the hint and goes after him.

"Well quite an exciting day, I'm going to go for a nap." Allura stood.

"Yes, I think a nap sounds like a wonderful idea." Shiro agreed. You look to shiro and wink as he passes you, giving him a mental high five. "Smooth." You whisper.
Soon hunk and lotor left and it was just you and Keith. You lay out on his lap and close you eyes. "You're comfy." You giggle.

"Am I?" He plays with you hair, he does this and you slowly start to fall asleep.

When you wake up, your in bed, but not your bed. Turning over you find Keith next you.
"He brought me to his room." You whisper to yourself. Looking at the clock it's only 2 in the morning. Keith groans in his sleep, you look to him and stare. His usually clenched jaw is relaxed, angry eyes are now sweet with sleep. He turns his head and forms a little double chin. You laugh lightly at it. He turns toward you and wraps his arm around your waist.
Blushing you kiss his forehead, that made him wake up.
"(Y/n), what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just watching you sleep." You find no awkwardness in this due to you're too tired to care, but you wanted to see Keith at his most peaceful self. However he still blushes from this. He plants his lips on yours and pushes you down, fingers tangling in hair, he bites your lip and gains access to your mouth with his tongue.

He pulls away, panting you look at him tiredness filled your eyes, and something else. He lays next to you and stroked you hair. You slowly start to fall asleep again. "Sleep well, (y/n)."

**hahahaha nope not yet.**