Good morning

**hello everyone, I was working on my one shots of Keith x lance. It seemed easier to write different scenarios for those two then this.. hehe *nervous laughter* anyways, I hope people have been enjoying this story I had a thought to put in a Allura and Shiro scene in it, if so just let me know. So how about we kick this off again with some fluffy smut? Yeah?? I'm doing it anyways you can't stop me Karen.**

You lay in bed with Keith, head on his chest as he slept, you listened to his heart beat calmly.
You traced circles on his stomach around his belly button and every so often dipped your finger in his button to tickle him. He twitched and shifted letting a sigh fall from his lips, "(y/n)" he quietly said.

He was still sleeping, calling out to you in his dreams. You kiss his cheek and static made an effect on his skin and shocked him, waking him up. His eyes slowly roll open and see your smiling face glowing at him.
"Good morning." You say.

"It is." He looked you over with a smile, you sat up on your elbow and the blanket had fallen to reveal your breast, your hair only slightly covering them making the sight even more sensual. His hand snakes behind your locks to hold your neck and bring you in for a kiss. His breath hinges into the kiss as you bite his bottom lip playfully.

He held your checks as he looked at you, taking in the adorable look on your face as you yearn for his kiss. You start to turn out your lower lip into a horrible sad face and pout. He laughs at this and starts teasing you, he grabs your hair; your favorite spot and pulls ever so lightly. A moan passing your lips.
"Keith."
His lips curl up in a seductive smile from you saying his name. "Say it again."

"No."

"I'll tickle you."

"No you won't."
His fingers skim your sides making you squeal. He continued this as you squirm to get away, "say it again and I'll stop."

"I shall not be, Ha, defeated by the likes, aha, of tickles." You try to sound confident but your sides ached from his nimble fingers grazing and poking into them. "I want to hear you say my name again."

"Make me say it then." You challenge him.

"Oh you're so getting it." He pins you down, one hand holds both of yours and tickles your sides and arm pits. He enjoyed the squealing sounds you made and also the jostling of your boobs as you moved. You start to whimper, laughter subsiding, his fingers only graze your skin now. "Are you going to say it?"

"Tickling won't make me say it." You sneered at him. His mouth abruptly harassed your nipple making your squirm and yelp under him, your arms still held over your head so you couldn't stop him. "No, fair." You let out.

"Stop playing hard to get. I just want to hear my name pass those beautiful lips of yours."

"K- ke, keep doing what your doing and maybe." You giggle. He looks at you with such annoyance.
"Now that's not fair."

"Well, make me scream it out if you want to hear it so bad."
He sat up and brought his half hard member from between his legs and flopped it onto your stomach. You raise your eyebrow at him and look at it and it's slight softness.
"Yeah and? Want me to touch it?" You ask. He nods and lets your hands go. You give it a simple poke. Teasing him was so much fun. A groan grew in his throat so you grabbed it and squeezed a little making him twitch in you hand.

"Hello there." You pushed him back and bobbed you head up and down on him, turning him into a mess of tiny moans.
"(Y/n)"
You let go with a pop of your lips and smile at him. "I can see why you like hearing your name called. It's sexy."
His eyes gleamed something fierce it kind of scared you or more turned you on so much you couldn't handle it.
Your back was against the wall he was kissing and biting at your neck, hands on your boobs you sat there still from shock and pure ecstasy. He pulled your legs and slid you down the bed and his tongue played with your sensitive skin. You moan out enjoying the warmth from his mouth, and he grew more from your sounds.
He picks you up quickly pinning you against the wall he positioned himself to your hole, he slides in and holds your ass while your legs go around his waist. Thrusting in you, you moan loudly and kiss his neck and quiet yourself a bit and start to bite and leave marks, that only made him go harder. His hand grabs your hair the spot you love so much.
"Oh Keith." You let out. A smile coming to his face as he continued to plow into you.

"(Y/n)." His voice was rough in your ear sending waves of euphoria through you.
He walks away from the wall still inside you and goes to the bed, sitting on the edge your on top and you bounce on him. He held your bountiful melons and sucked on them. "Ahh~ Keith."
He enjoyed every minute of you around him feeling the curves of your skin and the tightness wrapped around his member.
"Keith, Keith." You call out. He was reaching his limit and wanted to push yours. On your back he slams into you, screaming with pleasure not caring who heard you. The room was becoming blurry as the hormones coursed through your body.

"Oh god Keith, Keith, Keith~." You sang out as you climax, he finished then slowly pulls out leaving you a shaking mess only for a second to throw the condom away and then cuddled up to you. A tear escaped your left eye, absolute bliss gleamed over your face. He smiled at you and kissed the tear away. "Your voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." He cooed in your hair. Not soon after you had fallen asleep from such a rigorous workout that you slept most of the day away.

**Boom in your face Karen, did you enjoy it? Haha if so leave a comment please.**