Chapter ~1~

Justin's pov:

"Mom, i'm leaving for school!" I yell to her.

"Okay honey. Have a good day!" I walk out of the house and into my car.

1 year. It's been 1 year since I've moved to Florida. It hasn't been bad. My grandparents are the best, and my mom is still as great as ever. School is fine, not anything exiting. I have friends, more then 2 like I did in Maryland. They support me and I love them for them. Oh, and one more thing.

I have a boyfriend. His name is Tyler Brown. We've been dating for 2 months and I really like him. He's adorable and treats me like I'm a prince. I still think about Raegan at times. Mainly because I still love him. Tyler doesn't know. I haven't told Tyler I love him yet, I still need time. But I really really like him.

I arrive at school and go inside. My locker is good distance away so I walk towards that while saying hi to come friends on the way. I still talk and Madison and James every once and a while. It's just hard since I'm so far. My locker is next to Tyler's which I love.

I open it and take some books out I need for the day. I feel arms around my waist from behind as I close my locker. It's an everyday thing so I know who it is.

"Hey baby." I spin around and smile at him. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck. It's no secret we are dating which I'm happy about.

"Hi."

"How are you?" He asks me.

"I'm good." I say. He just stares at me. My cheeks get hot.

"Stop looking at me like that." I giggle.

"You're just adorable." He says.

"Nooo." I whine. He smiles at me. The bell rings and I grab my backpack from on the floor. We have first period together so I connect our hands and we go to our first class.

~Lunch~

Tyler and I sit down at our usual table with our other friends. I don't really have like a best friend. I hang out with Tyler almost everyday after school and maybe a friend every once and a while. But I mainly just see my friends when I'm at school.

"Babe you're not hungry today?" Tyler asks me as he eats his salad.

"No not really." I shrug.

"Do you feel okay?" He asks. He's so sweet.

"I'm fine baby." I hug his wiast and lean against his side. My friends smile at me.

"You two are so cute." One of our friends, Jenna, says.

"I know, he is cute." Tyler says playing with my hair. I blush.

"Nooo you're cuter." I say to him.

"Nope." I pick my head up and look at him. I scrunch my nose and he giggles at me.

He finishes eating his salad and we talk with our friends until lunch is over. I don't know why I wasn't hungry, I usually eat.

~End of the school day~

Today is Friday which i'm happy about. This weekend will consist probably of the same things I always do on the weekends. Hang out with Tyler:)

I open my locker to put some books away I don't need over the weekend. I close it and put my backpack over my shoulder. I look through the hallways and soon see Tyler walking towards me.

"Thank God it's Friday." I smile at him.

"I know right. I'll come over later tonight, I need to help my mom with something when I get home."

"Ok. See you then."

"Bye baby." He kisses me and walks away grinning at me. I walk out and go into the parking lot into my car.

I get home and walk inside. My mom is at work so I'm home alone. No different than any other day. I walk in the kitchen to get something to eat, but as I'm looking I don't want anything. I haven't been hungry lately. I feel like something is bothering me. And I think I know what it is. I'm thinking about Raegan.

Ever since I've moved here, I haven't stopped thinking about him. I know he hurt me but I still love him. I regret not saying goodbye when he came to the airport. To be honest, I miss him. But I can't do anything now. He's probably moved on and he loves some other girl or boy now. I've moved on too in a way, but I don't love Tyler.

I get out of the kitchen without any food because I'm actually not hungry. I watch some t.v. and wait for a text from Tyler telling me he's coming over. I want cuddles.

My attention is turned to the front door opening. My mom.

"Mom you are home early."

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about something." She shuts the door and comes over to the couch and sits next to me.

"Ok." I nod.

"So, one of my coworkers is going to be staying here with us."

"Why?" I ask confused.

"She is having money issues and I offered. I mean we have a few extra rooms and your grandparents are fine with it. Are you okay with that?"

"I mean, I guess." I shrug.

"She also has a nephew about your age. I'm sure you two will get along well." She nods smiling.

"What's his name?"

"I'm not sure."

"Ok. Well yeah that's fine with me."

"Thanks honey." She says and hugs me. I laugh at her a little.

"Of course." She pulls away and I check my phone. Tyler texted me.

Babe😘🌎: Hi baby. Can I come over now?

"Can Tyler come over?" I ask my mom.

"Of course. I really like that boy." She smiles.

"Yeah, me too."

Me: Yeah! See you soon.

"He's not my favorite though." She tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"I liked Raegan better." She says walking away.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. He was really sweet." She says now walking out of the room. I sigh putting my phone down on the couch.

First chapter 😊 How did you all like it? Stay active ❤💪