Chapter ~2~

Justin's pov:

Tyler and I lay on the couch watching a move with popcorn. We are both laying down, I'm laying more on top of him but he doesn't mind. My mom comes into the room.

"Justin, They is coming tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah. That's fine." I nod.

"Ok. Hi Tyler." She smiles.

"Hi Mrs. Blake." He smiles back at her. She walks out and he looks at me.

"Who's coming tomorrow?" He asks.

"My mom's coworker is going to be staying with us. And her nephew too."

"Hm fun." He giggles.

"Yeah. I don't really care." I shrug.

We continue watching the movie and eating popcorn. A few hours later, it was getting late and I wanted to get some sleep.

"Babe I'm tired." I rub my eyes and sit up from the couch.

"Alright. I'll go."

"Text me tomorrow. Maybe you could meet who's going to be staying with us."

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. Bye." I kiss him. He smiles into the kiss.

"Bye baby." He messes with my hair and walks to the front door leaving. I go up to my room and head to bed. I'm curious about these people coming tomorrow.

~The next morning~

It's 11 o'clock right now and they are on their way. I have sweatpants and a t-shirt on, nothing special. My mom and I are eating breakfast while we wait for them. I'm kind of scared. I hope they are nice.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Madylen."

"Oh, do you know her nephew's name."

"No I didn't ask."

"Okay, that's fine."

*ding dong*

"Ooo they are hear." She jumps from her seat and goes to the door. I finish my cereal and put my bowl in the sink. I hear her open the door.

"Hey Madylen." She sounds so happy. That's cute.

"Hi! How are you?" Madylen sound every sweet. I can hear them walking in.

"I'm good. Im so happy to-" she stops talking. I'm confused so I walk out of the kitchen and see her. And a boy behind her. No.

No no no.

"Raegan?" As I say that he sees me and his eyes get wide.

"Oh my god. Justin?" We both have the same tone in our voice. Surpised, yet calm. I can't belive he's here right now.

"Mom." I grab her hand and bring her back into the kitchen.

"Mom! Raegan is here." I whisper yell.

"I know. I didn't know he was her nephew I'm sorry Justin."

"Oh god." I turn away from her and run my fingers through my hair.

"I can't do this. After a year mom. I can not do this." I pannic to her. My eyes get watery. She turns me around so I'm looking at her.

"Ok ok listen. Just relax and act normal." I don't think I can do that, but I nod anyway. She nods back and I follow her back out to the dining room where the front door is. I see rargan talking to his Aunt.

"Uh, Madylen. This is my son Justin." She smiles at her.

"Hi Justin. It's so nice to meet you." I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I nod smiling at her. I look at Raegan and he's looking at me. Oh god, he got more attractive. Why why why!?

"Well, why don't we leave Justin and Raegan to talk a little and catch up. Your mom and I will be in the kitchen." Raegan's aunt says. I shake my head to my mom.

"Yeah, you two catch up." She nods. I give her a face that's saying 'fuck no!'

They go into the kitchen and I look back at Raegan. This is not happening.

"Hi." He says. Even his voice got deeper. Kill me.

"Um, hey." I say awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"Uh, I don't know." I play with my fingers and look down.

"Please?" He asks. I look up at him.

"I guess." I say softly. He nods. He follows me upstairs and into my room.

"Nice room." He breaks the silence.

"Oh, thanks." I shut my door and sit on the edge of my bed. He sits next to me.

"I've missed you." He says. I look up at him.

"Really?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah. I never got over you." He says. I'm a little surprised.

"I never stopped thinking about you. I've wanted to have contact with you again, but I had no way."

"Raegan, I-"

"Can I make it up to you? I want you again." He cuts me off. He looks and stares at me intensly. Then he sneaks his arm around my waist. I completely freeze.

My bedroom door swings open quick. I remove Raegan's arm and stand up fast. It's Tyler."

"Hey, Oh am I interrupting something?" He asks.

"Um, no. This is my mom's co-workers nephew, Raegan. Raegan this is Tyler." Tyler smiles and puts his hand out to shake Raegans. He hesitates but does quick.

"So Raegan, you sure are lucky to be staying with my baby for a while." He puts his arm around my waist.

"B-baby?" Raegan stutters.

"Yeah, I'm Justin's boyfriend." Tyler smiles. I wanted to avoid that sentence. But I'm happy with tyler and Raegan needs to know..

Raegan's face drops and he quickly walks out of my room. Shit. I can't believe he still loves me? Or if he does? He never moved on? What if he never saw me again? It's been a year and he hasn't stopped thinking about me.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"Oh, he's fine." I assure him.

"If you say so." He shrugs.

~2 hours later~

It's been a few hours and Tyler just went home. Raegan hasn't come out of his 'room' since he found out tyler and I are dating. He's not mad right? He broke us up and I don't know if I can take him back. And I really like Tyler but at the same time, my heart is telling me I still love Raegan.

Here's the second chapter. I hope you all liked it. I'm a little iffy about it but it's fine. Thanks for reading 💛