~Chapter 22~

Justin's pov:

Me: Meet me by my locker please 😘

Its the end of end at now and I'm walking to my locker. I'm not sure if Mike is going to come see me before he goes to Tyler. I swear it Tyler tries anything on him I'll be pissed.

Raegan didn't answer me. I sigh opening my locker and putting some books away I don't need to take home. I close it once I'm done and wait a little.

"Justin." I look to the side and see Mike walking up to me.

"Hey mike." I can tell he likes when I call him that. He always smiles and looks down.

"So, where's Tyler?" I ask a little annoyed.

"He had to stay after to finish a test. He's meeting me by my locker which is right here." He says.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yeah I didn't know where it was this morning but now I do." He smiles.

"Ok cool." I say. He opens his locker and I help him put some stuff away.

As I'm putting some of his new books into his locker, I feel arms wrap around my waist. Mike looks behind me and I smile leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"Can we go?" Raegan whispers kissing my cheek.

"Wait." I say. Mike looks at me then looks back at his locker quickly. Rae releases his arms from my waist and just stands behind me. I put away mikes last book and he closes his locker.

"Thanks Justin." He says smiling.

"Of course." I say. I see behind him Tyler walking up to us. I roll my eyes.

"Mikey." Tyler says and Mike turns around.

"Hey Tyler. Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah absolutely." He glances at me then back down at Mike.

"Let's go." Mike grabs his hand and they walk down the hall. I stare at them until Raegan grips my hand.

"Yeah?" I ask still having my eyes on them.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I turn around once they are out of sight.

"I don't trust him with Mike." I say.

"Yeah." He nods understanding.

"Before I was holding Mike's hand because I was trying to drag him away from Tyler. I didn't want him to keep talking with him so I dragged him away by his hand. But that was a waste because he's going to his house now." I sigh. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby." He smiles. "Just let them be. That'll give us more time to ourselves." He gets close to me and puts his hand on my waist pulling my close to him. His face gets closer and closer to mine until our lips are moving in sync. He gently puts me against the lockers and pins my arms to them next to my head.

Let's...go...home." I say between our makeout which was hard. He pulls away and nods.

We walk out of school and into my car driving back to the house. My mom and Liz are still at work so we are home alone like almost everyday. We get out of the car and go inside. I want to text Mike just to see how it's going but I don't really want to bother him. I'm just worried about him being with Tyler.

"Come over here." Rae takes my hand and we walk over to the couch. He sits down first and I sit next to him getting comfortable.

"Netflix?" He asks kissing my forhead.

"Yeah." I say, my cheeks turning red but he can't see.

"Babe?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I say looking over at him and smiling.

"I love you more." He laughs at me.

"Don't laugh at me." I hit him.

"Already did." He gets close to my face. He kisses me and I don't kiss back. He pulls and pretends to look affended.

"Kiss me back!" He whines.

"Nope. You laughed at me." I cross my arms smirking.

"I'm sorrrry." He pouts.

"I'm sure you are." I kiss him smiling and he picks out a movie.

~A few hours later~ (Spongebob?)

We've watched a movie and now we are in the middle of another one. We are slouching on the couch with our feet on the coffee table. Rae has his arm around my waist and has his hand on my outer thigh rubbing it gently.

"I love this movie." I say.

"Me too. It's really-" My phone buzzes cutting him off. I sit up and reach for my phone on the coffee table. I lean back down and unlock my phone seeing a message from mike. Rae starts kissing my cheek and goes down slowly to my neck. His kisses on my neck are gentle and sweet. I click on the message from Mike.

Mike😌: Justin can I please come over? Please?

I sit up and start to pannic a little inside. He was with Tyler. Did he do anything?

Me: Yes of course.

I send him my address and I shut my phone off trying to calm down.

"Babe?" Raegan sits up also.

"I-i think Tyler did something to Mike. He just asked me to come over." I say.

"And you are letting him come over?" He asks, I can almost hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Rae I don't know why you don't like him but yes I am letting him come over."

"Wait, is he straight?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"Oh I thought he was." He laughs.

"Stop. Not funny."

"Sorry. But what would Tyler do?" He asks.

"I don't know but I don't like or trust Tyler."

"I know that." He says. I lay on the couch and sigh.

"Don't be sad." He pouts climbing on top of me so he's face to face with me.
"I don't like it when my baby's sad."

"I'm just worried." I say. "I'm okay though." I smile a little.

"Good." He brings his face down and slowly kisses me. I tangle my fingers in his hair and enjoy this moment as much as I can.

*knock knock*

"Shit." Raegan and I pull away and he sits up. I jump off the couch and go to open the door.

Oop...cliffhanger....🙄😜