Chapter ~3~

Justin's pov:

I'm standing in front of Raegan's room. I lift my arm up to knock but I stop myself. Is this a good idea? Well, I can't back down now. I knock twice slightly and wait. I can't stop moving, I'm anxious.

The door opens and he comes into view. He sees me and tries to shut the foor but I put my foot in between the doorway.

"Raegan please." I plead. I hear him sigh but open the door again. He immediatly walks over to his bed and lays on his back, getting his phone out. I walk over and sit on the edge of his bed.

"Rae, now I want to talk." I say. He ignores me. I quickly snatch his phone from his hand and put it under my leg.

"Justin give it back." He whines.

"Stop ignoring me. We live in the same house now for I don't know how long. But my mom really seems to like your mom so I don't think you are leaving soon. Talk to me."

"What is there to talk about? You have a boyfriend now and you forgot about me."

"Don't even start with that!" I raise my voice and stand up. He looks up at me.

"Listen, If I need to remind you I will. You were the one who cheated on me and broke my heart. You-" My eyes tear and escape from my eyes quickly, rolling down my cheeks.

"Y-you have no idea what you put me through. Yes I have a boyfriend now because I wasn't going to spend my time here crying over you." I wipe my tears from my face. Raegan just looks at me, looking sorry. But he doesn't say anything.

"Forget it." I snap walking away from his bed. But he pulls my arm.

"Wait." He says. I look at him from the side.

"I know you're still mad and I know I broke your heart. But you can't possibly believe that I don't love you, that I never did."

"I know you did Raegan. You treated me like I was the luckiest boy in the world. But, why? Why did you kiss her?"

"I really don't know. I was upset about you moving and I don't know what got into me. But I still love you."

"You do?" I ask. He stands up and gets very close to me.

"Yes." He nods.

"I love you Justin."

"Rae, I-i'm with Tyler, and I really like him." I say looking up at him.

"You really do?"

"Yeah. I didn't forget about you and I don't know if I still love you. But I don't know if I can trust you." I say. His face drops as he looks at the floor.

"We can be friends." I say.

"But I want more than that with you."

"Well, I don't. At least not now." I tell him. He nods. I lift his head up so he's looking at me.

"Don't be like that. I don't want us on bad terms."

"No we aren't. It's fine." He sighs. I hug him around the neck. He lifts me up so my legs wrap around his waist. He holds my waist and sits on his bed. We sit just enjoying each other's company and each other's embrace.

"I've honestly missed your hugs." I giggle.

"I've missed everything about you." He says. I smile.

"Why don't we go out for dinner? Me, you, and Tyler?" I ask pulling away.

"I'll pass if Tyler's going to go." He rolls his eyes.

"Okay then. Just me and you. It's not a date though." I say.

"Fine." He grins at me.

~Later that night~

I look at myself in the mirror to see if I look okay. I actually offered to go out with Raegan to eat. I told him it's not a date, but it is just going to be us two. And we are dressing like...nice.

Oh well. Can't back out now. It'll be fun. I'm just not planning on telling Tyler.

I make sure I look presentable. I run my fingers through my hair. Good enough. I walk over and grab my phone. Tyler texted me.

Babe😘🌎: Hey baby. You want to go out to eat?

Shit. I need to lie to him. He can't know I'm going to dinner with Raegan.

Me: I'm sorry I'm not feeling good right now.

Babe😘🌎: Aww I can bring you something?

Me: No it's fine. I'm just going to get to bed early.

Babe😘🌎: Oh, ok. Feel better babe text me later.

Me: Alright baby. Thx❤

I turn my phone off and get ready to go. I walk out of my bedroom and downstairs. I see Rae standing at the table near the front door. Wow.

"You look great." He says to me.

"Yeah, you too." I smile. We go out to my car and I starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I laugh.

"I don't know. You pick." He says. He haven't taken his eyes off of me.

"Okay, I know a place." I say. He nods.

Minutes later we reach the restaurant. We both get out of the car and inside. A nice lady gives us a booth, we sit across from each other. and we order some drinks to start.

"So, you're with your aunt now?" I ask.

"Yeah. I um, wanted to spend time with her. I didn't know she would be staying with someone until yestarday. And I didn't want to go back home yet." He says.

"Cool, how has school been?"

"Eh it's fine. Madison and James are still dating, we talk sometimes. Mainly just about you." He says.

"What about me?" I grin.

"Well first, Madison went off on me for what I did. And I didn't blame her. I basically ruined my chances of having a long relationship." He says and looks down at his lap.

"Yeah, she's like that." I say to break the awkwardness right now.

"She's funny though."

"I really miss her. And James."

"They miss you too." He says. Then it gets silent. Our drinks come and we order our food.

"You know Justin, I never thought I'd see you again." He looks right at me.

"Me either. But I'm glad we did. Really, this past year has been me trying to get over and find someone else to love because I hated crying over you."

"I'm so sorry for what I did. I'm a fuck up and I can never show anyone how much they mean to me for long. It always gets to me." He says. Oh no, he's about to cry. I see he wipes his face.

I get up from my side of booth and go over to his side. He scoots over and I hug him around the waist, digging my head in his chest. He almost stops crying instantly. I mean, we are in a restaurant.

"Hey listen." I say making sure he's looking at me.

"You're not a fuck up. Everyone makes mistakes and I forgive you. But I'm not going to forget, You should know that." I tell him. He nods.

"And you should also know that my feelings for you have not gone away. I don't love Tyler, Raegan. And I don't think I'm ever going to." I say. He smikes.

"Good." He smiles. I notice now how close our faces our and how bad I want to kiss him. No, I can't. Tyler doesn't deserve that.

"Justin?" I hear. I get away from Raegan's face and see who called my name. Fuck! Why is he here?

Cliffhanger but hope you enjoyed❤ See y'all soon😘