Chapter ~6~

Justin's pov:

We get home from the movie theater and go up to our rooms. It was a good movie, but again Raegan wad acting different. We did you could say "cuddle" during the movie. But after, he barely said anything. On the way home, barely said anything. And now we are home and he didn't say hi to his Aunt. (A/N- I think I said it was Raegan's mom a few chapters ago, but it's his aunt lmao) I think i'm going to go into his room and talk to him.

I get off my bed and walk down the hall to his room. I knock, but nothing. I try to open the door but it's locked.

"Raegan?" I ask. I don't hear anything.

"Rae please open the door. Let's talk." I say. I wait a few seconds to see if anything happens. I look down and hear him opening the door. I opens and I walk in. His face is red and he's clearly upset.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing Justin." He says annoyed. He sits on his bed and crosses his arms, looking down.

"I know your lying. Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

"No. I-i just- I don't know." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Say it Rae." I tell him kneeling in front of him.

"I- I had a nice time tonight and-" He's having trouble getting his word's out.

"And what?" I ask concerned.

"I miss you Justin. I miss us together. I miss everything we used to do. We kept each other safe and we loved each other. I still love you." He says upset.

"Rae, I miss it too." I smile the slightest bit at him.

"You do?" His eyes water.

"Of course I do. You were the only person I've ever loved. And s-still do." I stutter.

"What did you say?" He asks. I smile at him, giggling.

"Raegan, I love you too. I can't lie here, I never stopped." I tell him.

"Justin, I know what I did was wrong. And I know I already said it ten times, but I regret it. I need you again." Tears stream down his face. I stand up and get on his lap hugging him. He hugs my waist to tight.

"What about Tyler?" He asks.

"I now know, I can't stay with him when I have something with you. It's not fair to him."

"So when? Tomorrow?" He asks laughing.

"I'll find the right time. Be patient."

"I've been patient this past year." He grins.

"So what's a little more right?" I laugh.

"Right." He kisses my cheek. I wipe his tears.

"You need to promise me something." I say.

"Anything."

"Promise me I can trust you. You're not like your old self and you really love me?"

"I promise jay. I do really love you, more than anyone else. You're special and you deserve the world."

"I deserve you." I smile. His cheeks turn bright pink.

"You really don't. I thought you'd never give me another chance. But I love you too much to not even try. You won't regret it." He smiles.

"Are you enrolled in my school?" I ask him

"Yeah."

"Yay! You can meet my friends." I giggle.

"Are they nice?" He asks.

"Yeah, they are really sweet." I say sitting on his bed next to him. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I just feel like a bad person." I say.

"Why?"

"Because I have serious feeling for you but yet Tyler still thinks I really like him and he doesnt know what about us. I feel bad." I sigh.

"Then break up with him as soon as possible so you don't feel bad anymore." He laughs kissing my forhead.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm going in my room." I say.

"Ok." He smiles at me. I walk out of his room and go into mine. I lay on my bed all giggly. Raegan's going to be mine again soon.

It's crazy how you can go from never wanting to see someone again becuase of their actions. Then the next day you want to see and love them again. As soon as I moved away from Raegan and came to Florida, I missed him already. Even after what he did, I couldn't stop thinking about him. This past year I've missed him so much. His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his long hair, his personality, his hugs, kisses, and the way he would to me. I missed it all. And I know it's not fair to lead Tyler on when deep inside I do still really love Raegan. Jaegan for life.

My phone starts ringing making me jump. I see who's calling me. "Baby😘🌎" Welp, gotta change that soon. I slide over and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey baby." He says.

"Oh, hey." I say. "What's up?"

"Just thought you should know, I planned us a great date for tomorrow night."

"Oh uh, Why?"

"Why not?" He asks.

"Right. Um, Tyler I need to talk to you about something serious tomorrow." I say.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well, not really. You just need to know and- just meet me at my locker tomorrow morning."

"Alright." He says.

"Have a good night." I say.

"You too babe. Night." He says and hangs up. I feel bad but he needs to know. And I need to break up with him.

Little of a short chapter because I was out of ideas. I'm gonna go follow the Instagram's y'all left for me now ❤😊