Chapter ~15~

Justin's pov:

It's around eight o'clock now. Raegan and I have just been watching a movie on the little tv in his room. He has his arm around my shoulder and I have my head on his chest.

"Do you feel okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says. He's very quiet.

"Are you okay?" I look up at him.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You seem upset."

"Why would I be upset?" He asks.

"Ok, nevermind." I say not wanting to argue. "Want to get some sleep?"

"Yeah I'm tired."

I shut the tv off and turn to him so I'm not on my back anymore. I put my arm on his stomach get more comfortable. He kisses my forhead.

"If you have any pain during the night, wake me up." I say.

"I will. Thanks for staying with me."

"Of course. I love you Rae, goodnight."

"I love you too Justin. Goodnight."

~A few hours later~

I wake up movement on the bed. I open my eyes and see I'm now facing away from Raegan. I see my phone lights up and it's midnight. I turn around and see he's the one moving. His eyes are closed but he looks like he's in pain.

"Rae?" No answer.

"Raegan? Are you okay?"

"Jay, my stomach hurts." He says opening his eyes and seeing me.

"Does it feel like the cramp again baby?" I ask trying to sit him up.

"It's just like a shooting pain in my lower stomach. Can you go get the doctor?" He asks, his eyes tearing up.

"Ok yeah. I'll be back in a minute." I get off the bed quick and run out of the room. I look to my right and see his doctor walking down the hall looking at papers. He looks up and seed me.

"Raegan's stomach hurts. Can he take medicine or something?" I ask. He rushes over to me and goes into Raegan's room.

"Stay here." He says and shuts the door. I lean against the wall beside the door and wait.

A few minutes later the door opens. He comes out, leaving the door open for me.

"I gave him some medicine that made him fall alseep to stop the pain. It would be better if you stayed in the chair for the rest of the night so you don't wake him." He says as nicely as possible.

"Ok yeah that's fine." I nod. He smiles before walking away. I quietly walk in his his room again shutting the door. I walk over and sit in the chair next to his bed. I see he's still sleeping so grab his hand gently and lean back in the chair. Slowly, I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

~Morning~

I wake up to see Raegan is awake on his phone. I smile when I see he never let go of my hand. I sit up and he notices.

"Morning." He smiles.

"Goodmorning. How do you feel?" I ask.

"Much better. Thanks for helping last night."

"Of course." I get up out of the chair and lean over to kiss him. He smiles.

"When can I go home?" He asks as I sit back down.

"I'm not sure. I was just about to text my mom and see if they went to work already or not." I say pulling out my phone.  (It's Saturday but they work a little on the weekends too.)

"We didn't." I turn around to see them walking in.

"Hey mom." I get to to hug her. Liz goes right over to Rae giving him a hug and talking to him a little.

"How are you Rae?" My mom asks.

"I feel better."

"How was last night?" Liz asks.

"I had some pain in my stomach during the night. Good thing Justin was there to help." He glances at me then back at his mom.

"You're right." She smiles turning to me. "Thank you for everything Justin. If it weren't for you I would probably have to take lot of time off of work."

"Of course Liz. I love staying with him."

"Well we should get going." My mom says.

"Yeah there is probably going to he traffic." Liz says looking at her watch.

They both say goodbye to us and go on their way. Once they leave the doctor comes in.

"Feeling better Raegan?"

"Yes much better. Thank you."

"You may go home tonight as long nothing else hurts. Okay?"

"Ok."

"I'll come in to check in later." He says walking out and shutting the door.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"A little." He says.

"I can go get you something."

"No you don't have to."

"Rae." I give him that stupid look. "What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Well McDonald's sounds good but-"

"Ok. The usual?" I laugh cutting him off.

"If you don't mind." He whines.

"Of course I don't mind." I smile kissing him gently.

"Thank you."

~Back with McDonald's :)~

"Thank you so much." He smiles as I hand him McDonlads.

"Of course. Anything you need I'm here." I say sitting in the chair. I see him look and pick as his food a little.

"Hey? You alright?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Oh, I'm fine." He nods.

"No you're not. Talk to me." I put my full attention on him.

"It's just- I know I've already talked about some of this. And it's corny. But I never imagined actually ever seeing you again. After what I did, and then you moving far away. I thought that was the end. I thought I was going to have to get over you and find someone else. I really thought I would have to try and fall in love with someone else." He says tears filling his eyes.

"But now here we are and- it's crazy Justin. I don't care that I'm in the hospital right now or that I got surgery. I just care about you being here. You're right in front of me and your helping me, happily. I just really love you so much Justin. I was in idiot in the past and was just the biggest Fuckboy. It's like I didn't know any better." He wipes his face and chuckles at what he just said to me.

"Raegan you have no idea how happy I am that you came back. Yes I was mad when that happened, but when I left i immediatly wanted to see you again. I was and still am so attached to you. I love you so much." I say smiling.

He moves his food and I stand up. I hug him tightly around his upper body. He squeezes my little body and I can almost feel the smile on his face. I pull my face away to look at him. He leans in quick smiling and kisses me. I kiss back gently, loving everything that was just said and what's happening right now.

"You mean the world to me Rae."

"God you have no idea Justin." He smiles.

Its been a little while, I was kinda out of ideas....😂 hope you enjoyed tho 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞