Chapter ~8~

Justin's pov:

No answer.

"Raegan I know you are in there. You don't keep your door locked when you are out." I say a little louder.

I wait a few seconds before I hear the door unlocking and then opening a crack.

"What do you want?" He asks. I can barely hear him because he is falling softly and the doot is barely open.

"To talk to you. Why didn't you answer my texts or let me drive you home?" I ask.

"Because I was busy." He says hesitantly.

"Rae open the door." I say seriously. I push it open and he lets me. He turns away from me as soon as I get in the room.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I ask getting closer to him.

"Nothing. What did you want to talk about?" He asks. I wait a few seconds.

"Look at me Raegan." He doesn't. He keeps his back to me.

"I'm serious Rae. Look at me." I say now more demanding. What's wrong with him?

He sighs and turns around slowly and I immediatly notice the black and blue around his right eye.

"What the fuck?" I yell.

"Shh it's okay." He tells me. I get closer to him and rub my thumb under his eye.

"Who did it?" I ask.

"Its not important."

"Who did this to you!?" I raise my voice.

"Tyler." He says.

"What? When?"

"After lunch. He came up behind me and just punched me. I wanted to do something back, but I knew you wouldn't want me to." He says.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't do anything. Because I am." I say and try to walk out of his room because he grabs my hand.

"Don't even try to stop me raegan. He's not getting away with what he did."

"Justin please let it go." He begs.

"I just feel like this is all my fault." My eyes get watery.

"It's not your fault at all Jay." He engulfs me in a hug.

"But-"

"No buts. This isn't for your fault and I just want to forget about it." He says.

"Can I at least talk to him tomorrow?" I ask.

"If you promise to not make it a big deal."

"Alright, I promise." I nod. He sits on his bed, pulling me with him. He wraps his arm around my waist and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"I'm not." He giggles. I hit his arm playfully.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too Raegan." He kisses my forhead.

"Can we wait a little while though?" I ask.

"Of course. As long as you need, I'm here." He smiles. I pick my head up and look at him. Our faces then soft but we stare at each other intimately.

He leans his head in the slightest. Then I watch as his eyes shift to my eyes to lips, then back up at my eyes. We haven't kissed since I moved. But I knew is was about to happen right now and I'm freaking out inside.

He doesn't wait anymore time to lean in all the way and connect our lips. My head jerks back a little from the sudden movement of his. I kiss back, my body shifting. I get on top of his lap not breaking the kiss. He licks my bottom lip as I let him in to explore my mouth. My stomach has those butterflies that catch you by surprise.

"Can we...wait...a little...while?" He talks between small kisses mocking me. Also laughing a little after.

"Shut...up." I giggle still kissing him harder now. A sudden knock on my bedroom makes us both pull away.

"Come in." I say confused. My mom walks in and sees us. She smirks.

"So Justin, You and Tyler?" She asks, acting dumb and smiling like an idiot.

"Haha very funny. Tyler who?" I ask laughing, getting off of Raegan's lap.

"I knew you two wouldn't be able to resist each other." She crosses her arms.

"Mom!" I whine loudly. Rae laughs.

"Oh come on, You two were just kissing weren't you?" She asks.

"Maybe. Why are you home so early?" I ask.

"Well, Raegan's aunt did here too. There was something going on at work, so they sent us home." She shrugs.

"That's cool." I nod. "Well, bye." I get up and push her out shutting the door.

"Keep quite in there." She says loudly from the other side of the door.

"Mom! Oh my god."

"Ok ok. Bye." She yells. I walk back to the bed and sit down.

"You're mom likes us together." He laughs.

"Yeah, before you came, like the day before she told me she missed you and she liked me better with you."

"Who didn't?" He smirks putting his hand on my waist.

"At first I was unsure. But your cute ass changed my mind."

"Also because you love me." He smiles.

"Hmm. No that's not it." I say standing up smirking at myself.

"Oop. You're done." He pulls my waist and practically throws me on his bed. He gets on top of me and smirks. Oh no.

"No no!" I yell. Just as I do he starts tickling me. (Omg I'm crying. When I tried to type tickling, is autocorrected to fucking. 😂😂)

"No Rae s-stop." I laugh hysterically trying to push him off of me.

"Tell me you love me." He says getting closer to my face.

"I- I love-"

"Say it." He demands still smirking at me, laughing a little.

"Raegan!" I yell. Oh my god my stomach hurts.

"Tell me you love me."

"Okay! I love you." I say quickly so the words will come out. He stops and pins my arms to the bed. I breath heavily trying to catch my breathe as he stares at me. I catch my breathe and he leans down to kiss me. I smile as he rolls off of me and I sit up.

"We should go get Taco bell for dinner." I suggest

"Sure. Let's go." He stands up.

"Yay!" I jump up and down. He shakes his head at me smiling.

We walk downstiars and see my mom and his aunt on the couch with papers. For work I guess.

"Hey boys. Didn't I tell you to keep down to there?" I see the little smirk on my mom's face.

"Mooom!"

"I'm kidding. Where are you two going?"

"Taco Bell. See you later." I say

"Bye aunt Lizz. Bye Ms. Blake." Raegan waves.

"Bye boys."

We walk out and get into the car. I look at Rae and we both start laughing about what just happened. Time for Taco Bell :)

It's been a little while but here y'all go. I'm so glad it's Friday 😩 ❤ Hope you all enjoyed.