Chapter ~17~

Justin's pov:

"So boys, Kaitlyn and I need to go on a little business trip for work." Liz says as we all sit at the table.

"How long?" I ask.

"Only two days." My mom says.

"Will you two be okay?" She adds.

"Yeah we'll be fine. Right Rae?"

"Oh yeah of course. And besides this jobs means a lot to you two so we wouldn't make you miss it." He smiles.

"Thank you boys. We need to leave in an hour." Liz says.

"Alright, are you packed?" I asked.

"Yes."

Its 4 o'clock right now. They need to leave at 5. Having the house to just Rae and I for a few days will be nice. No parent or guardian around...fine with me.

~1 hour later~

"Bye justin. Bye Rae " My mom hugs as.

"Bye mom. You guys have fun." I say.

"We will. Bye boys." Liz says rushing out the door with her bag. My mom follows behind.

"Be good please."

"Yes ma'am." I roll my eyes playfully. They both walk out with their bags shutting the door.

All of a sudden, Rae runs away from the door upstairs. I follow behind and see him run into his room grabbing his phone.

"Woah you okay there?" I ask laughing.

"Babe let's have a party." He says.

"What? Like with alcohol?'

"Yeah why not. The house to us for two days. Let's take advantage of it." He says smiling.

"I don't know Rae." I say unsure.

"Oh come on. What else are we going to do for two days?" He asks.

"Cuddle, watch movies, eat." I say crossing my arms smirking. He shakes his head.

"That's boring for two days." He says. I pretend to look affended.

"Let's throw a big ass banger tonight and get wasted."

"Rae I don't need the house being a disaster. And so many people drinking, that's not going to end good."

"Stop being a goody goody." He smirks. "Fuck it." He shrugs.

"If anything breaks or someone gets hurt we-"

"Nothing bad is going to happen." He says. "Let's just get drunk and loosen up. Especially you."

"I'm not drinking."

"Wow your boring babe."

"Thanks baby." I say with a fake attitude. He starts typing on his phone.

"...and send." He says.

"Gimme." He hands me his phone and I read the text.

Rae- You all better get your asses at my place tonight. Banger, starts at 9 o'clock. Be here with a lot of fucking beer and let's get wasted. Tell your friends. 44 ***** street. See you there ;)

"Rae I'm still not so sure about this." I whine.

"Too late now. I sent that to about 70 people."

"Raegan! Thanks a lot of people." I say.

"And there's going to be more too. Enjoy it." He kisses me smiling. I hum onto his lips.

"We'll see." I pull away.

~Hours later~

8:45. People should be showing up soon. Rae's not back from the store yet. He told he was getting some "things". I don't trust him one bit.

"I'm back!" I hear the door open. I get up from the couch and go over to see what he's got.

"Rae that's a lot." I say. He's got three plastic bags filled with boxes of beer.

"No it's not." He argues.

"Babe there's going to be even more beer becuase you told people to bring more. Fuck this isn't going to go good."

"You don't know that. Loosen up Jay." He walks past me and goes into the kitchen. I watch him get a big ass cooler from the backyard and put it in kitchen. I didn't even know we had that. He puts all the beer in it with ice.

*ding dong*

"Get that for me love?" He asks sweetly still putting ice in the cooler.

"Got it." I say walking over to the front door and opening it. Two guys with a case each of beer. I move to the side so they can come in. I've never seen them before. Raegan must have mad a lot of friends since he's moved here.

"He's in the kitchen." I say. They both just walk away and go into the kitchen. They seem like jocks, but shy ones. Whatever.

"Heyy Nick! Put the beer right here." I hear Rae say. I roll my eyes and go up the stairs into my room. I'm not the biggest party person. I'll let him do his thing.

~However long later?~

I've been hearing the front door open and close about one hundred times. It's loud down there. I haven't heard anything break yet. It's been an hour and Rae hasn't come up yet.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I sit up on my bed. The door opens and Rae comes in with a red solo cup in his hand.

"Baaaabe come down." He slurs.

"Are you drink Rae?" I ask getting up.

"No." He shakes his head. I 2alk closer to him. I can smell the slightest bit of alcohol from his breath. He's not totally wasted.

"Come downstairs baby." He whines.

"Why?"

"Why not? Lets go have some fun." He says a little wobbly. I agree.

We walk downstairs and my jaw drops from the mess already. Solo cups all over the ground. Beer spilling out of people cups that I see. Puddles of it everywhere. Smoke in the air making me hold my breathe every once and a while. It's only going to get worse.

Rae pulls me to the kitchen by my arm and hands me a drink. I really don't want to.

"Rae I'm not in the mood to drink. Can you control these people, it's a mess in here." I wave my hand in the air to get the smoke away out of the air as much as possible.

"Gotta let loose baby. Its a party for god sake." He says. He put this arm around my wiast pulling me closer to him. I hate the smell of alcohol coming from him. He leans into kiss me.

"Noo! Your breath smells babe." I giggle pushing his face away from me.

"Kiss me baby." He whines. I peck his lips and he pouts.

"That's it?" He rubs my side and kisses right below my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Can I go back upstairs?" I ask.

"Noo. Stay down here. You can meet some of my friends."

"While they are drunk? No thanks. Please make sure no one breaks anything and don't get too drunk." I say.

"Yes mom." He smirks. He lets go of me and I make my way upstairs back into my room. This wasn't a good idea.

Oh the parties not over Justin...🙄😶 Hope you enjoyed :):):)