~Chapter 26~ (Last one)

Enjoy the last chapter 🙄 Stay tuned
Justin's pov:

"Guys!" Mike comes running up to Raegan and I at my locker. I laugh at his exitment this early in the morning.

"Morning Mike." I say.

"No don't 'Morning Mike' me."

"What's up your little ass?" Rae asks. I know he's joking. It's been about a week since we swam at his place and we've all gotten closer every day.

"You guys decide to not tell me that prom is this Friday night." He says.

"It is?" I ask.

"It is." He nods. "Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"We didn't know." Rae laughs.

"Well this boy just asked me go with him so I need something to wear."

"Woah woah." I say shutting my locker. "Who asked you?"

"Mason Andrews." He says. I know that boy.

"Oh my god. He's really shy." I say.

"Yeah but we've been talking for a few days and he just asked me to go with him."

"I didn't know he was gay either." I say.

"Me either." He laughs. "But ahh I'm so exited. I need something nice to wear."

"Why don't we all go tomorrow night and get something to wear." I say.

"Who are you going with?" Rae asks. I smirk at him.

"Very funny."

"What? I never asked you to prom." He says smiling.

"Oh I see how it is." I say pretending to be mad and walking away.

"Babe wait!" He yells. I turn around and see him on one knee.

"Will you go to prom with me, Justin Blake?" He laughs. I walk back.

"Of course I will, Raegan Beast." He stands up and kisses me.

"Aw that was so cute!" Mike squeels.

"I try." Rae puts his arm around my shoulders, shrugging. I look at him and smiles. That smile still kills me.

~Prom night~

"You look amazing." Rae says looking at me through the mirror i'm standing in front of. He pulls at my tuxedo jacket at the bottom and smiles.

"Me? Look at you?" I turn around and back up a little looking him from head to toe. "Damn." I say and laugh.

"No. Damn to you." He pulls my waist towards him and kisses me.

"Want to get going?" I ask.

"Sure. Let's go." He says.

~At the school~

We get out of the car and walk into the school hand in hand. You can see the lights and hear the music from outside. We go in and look around. I see all the blue and purple lights flashing. It's already packed. Kids everywhere dancing.

"Justin. Raegan." Mike comes up to us with Mason I'm guessing.

"Hey Mike." I smile.

"You two look amazing." He says.

"Aw thanks, but look at you." I say.

"Eh, it's nothing really." He smiles. "Well, You two have fun. I'll see you around." He adds.