Chapter ~5~

Justin's pov:

My eyes open slowly and I blink until it's not so bright anymore. I lift my head up and see Raegan next to me. His back is to me. I turn around so I'm facing his back and sit up a little.

"Raegan?" I shake him a little. He doesn't answer.

"Raeee." I shake him more now. I hear him groan.

"Wake up." I giggle getting on top of him.

"Okay I'm up." He says.

"You're comfortable." I laugh.

"Get off me." He laughs back. I roll off of him and we both get up from my bed.

"Did you sleep good?" He asks getting closer to me and rubbing my side.

"Yeah." I nod. I look down and watch his hand go under my shirt, rubbing my bare skin.

"I-i think I should talk to Tyler today." I say looking up at him. He takes his hand away.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." He says.

"I'm going to text him and ask if I can go over there." I say going and grabbing my phone off the charger.

"While you do that, I'll go make breakfast." He smiles grabbing his phone.

"Ok, I'll be down soon."

"Take your time." And he walks out of my room. I sit on my bed and text Tyler.

Me: Baby, Can we talk?

Babe😘🌎: Yea, we should. Come over as soon as you can.

Me: I will😚

I smile and go downstairs with my phone. Rae is making bacon and eggs. He hasn't seen me yet. I put my phone down on the table quietly and get closer to him.

"Rae!" I yell. He jumps out of his skin and drops the spatula he was using to flip the bacon.

"Justin!" He whines picking up the spatula and putting in the sink.

"You scared the shit out of me." He takes a deep breathe.

"That was the point." I smile at him.

"Hmm." He grins turning back to the food. I sit at the table and wait.

"I'm going to Tyler's after I eat. After, we can do something if you want?" I ask.

"Uh yeah whatever. Unless if you want to just stay with Tyler."

"No. I mean I spend time with him all the time. You and I still need to catch up."

"Yeah I guess." He shrugs. He's acting different. We eat in silence. I would look at him every once and a while and see him just picking at his food.

I finish and put my dish in the sink.

"If you see my mom, tell her I went to see Tyler." I tell Raegan putting my jacket on.

"Ok. Bye." He says going over to the couch.

"Bye." I leave the house shutting the door. Something is bothering him. He's not the way he usually is. I'll talk to him later.

I drive to Tyler's house which is a few minutes away. I get out and knock on his front door. He answers.

"Hey." I say and walk in. He hugs me and I hug back.

"Hi baby. I'm so glad you came." He says. I smile and he pulls away. He pecks my lips and walks over to the couch with my following.

"Babe, I'm sorry." I say.

"No, I'm sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. I was just being over protective." He says.

"Well, I lied to you. Which I shouldn't of done. So I'm sorry."

"I forgive you baby. I'm just glad you came over to talk to me."

"Of course. I don't like arguments." I tell him.

"Me either." He says. I smile.

"So, just out of curiosity. Do you know Raegan at all."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Like did you know him before you moved here? The way you act around him, I don't know. I'm just asking."

"Oh, it's fine you can ask me anything. But, no I didn't." I say. I really can't tell him he's my ex boyfriend.

"Ok." He nods. He comes closer and puts his hands on my face. He leans in and kisses me softly. I put my hands on his hips and kiss back slowly.

"Do you want to stay and do something?" He asks.

"Oh uh, my mom told me that I need to be home for something. She told me to not stay here long."

"Oh ok, that's fine. Text me later." He smiles.

"I will baby. Bye." I smile back at him.

"Bye love." I walk out of the house back into my car. My mom doesn't need me home for something. I was thinking of going to the movies with Rae.

I don't know why, but I want to spend a lot of time with him. I miss having him around. I haven't forgotten what happened, but I'm ready to put that in the past. I can see Rae still cares about me and of course I still care about him too. I'm not leading anyone on, I do like tyler. But Raegan, I want to be around him more and just hug him forever.

I take my phone out and text him quick.

Me: Want to go see a movie?

Rae😊: Aren't you with Tyler?

Me: I'm on my way home. Get ready and I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Rae😊: Alright.

I get home a few minutes later and see Raegan at the door. He comes out and gets in the passenger seat.

"Hey." I smile.

"How did it go?" He asks.

"Great actually. We both apologized." I nod.

"Good. Why didn't you stay with him?" He asks.

"Because I want to spend time with you. Now why don't you look for a movie we could watch." I grin at him.

"Fine Mr. Bossy." He takes out his phone smirking.

I start driving to the movie theater. The music is on softly. We arrive and I park my car. I look over at him and he shuts his phone off.

"Scary movie?" He asks hopeful.

"Nooo scary movie." I shake my head.

"Come on Jay."

"Nope. Nada. Find another one." I argue. He laughs at me.

"Fine, we can see Finding Dory?" He asks.

"Perfect." I squeel. We get out of the car and go inside. We pay for ourselves, get some popcorn and drinks, and get to our theater. We sit down at the top and wait for the movie.

With this theater, two chairs are connected and then the next two are and so on. They also recline. Rae and I recline our chairs and put the popcorn we got to share in between us. As we are watching the previews, I look over at him quick and then back forward. I want to move closer to him.

I look at him again and then he looks at me. I pick up the popcorn and put it between my legs. He looks confused. I scoot closer to him until there is no more room between us. I move the popcorn where we can both reach. He doesn't seem to mind, so he puts his arm behind me going around my waist.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, this is perfect." I say looking at him. He smiles. We both turn to see the movie starting. It's just going to be better knowing I'm here with him.

I don't know what to say...hope You enjoyed 😂 my basketball team is in the semi finals for states. Wish us luck 🏀❤