CHAPTER ONE

6/24/12

Author's note: Hey peeps who are reading this!. Btw this is COPYRIGHTED so none of you reading can steal my idea or produce any of this without my permission, but feel free to tell anyone about it. If ya like dis, check out my other 1D fan fics: One Direction Robbed? No Freakin Way and one DIErection ;D

And don't mind that date up there, it lets me know when I posted this chapter and since this is the beginning of this story, I would like to keep track  on how long I've been working on this.

Enjoy the story!! <3

CHAPTER ONE

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Ellie Thomas opened her eyes to see sunlight streaming across her bed. 'Today is Saturday.' she told herself. She got up and dressed swiftly. First thing first, she had to check her Twitter and Facebook page asap when she wakes up. Addiction is what it is. Twitter first.

ELIzabethT: New pic of me!

cLaIrE_bEaR: Omg!! U could be Zayn Malik's sister!!!

ELIzabethT: @cLaIrE_bEaR who da heck is Zayn Malik!?!?!

cLaIrE_bEaR: @ELIzabethT Zayn Malik from One Direction!! Duh! The one and only. Don't tell me you've NEVER heard of One Direction!!!!!!

ELIzabethT: @cLaIrE_bEaR I can't say that cuz I haven't

PerryWinklePink: OMG!!!!!!! ELIzabethT has NEVER heard of  One Direction!!!!! Let's set her straight!! One Direction is a smoking hot British/Irish band of 5 look em up!!

ELIzabethT: @PerryWinklePink thanks for the info.............. XD

Ellie signed off and looked up One Direction. 'HOLY SMOKES!' she thought as she looked at images. They are smokin'! She leaned closer to look at the photo. Her eyes looked at each one closely and individually. When she saw Zayn, who was last, she literally fell off her chair and landed with a slight thud. 

Ellie scrambled back onto her chair and stared at the screen. Suddenly, she dashed off and came back with a mirror. She and Zayn did look a like. They both had the same eyes, shape and color. Same nose and dark brown/black hair. Ellie's chin was  a little more pointy than Zayn's but other than that, they looked pretty similar. (Even the eyebrow shape, which creeped her out quite a bit.) 

She looked up his age. 19 years old! Ellie was only a fifteen year old.  She started looking up a bunch of stuff about him. 'Can't believe I've never heard of these guys!' Ellie thought to herself while surfing the internet. 'And I now find out because of a tweet!'

"ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ellie turned around to see her 13 year old brother Will. "Breakfast time!" He zoomed up toward her. "Who's that?" Will pointed at the screen, which now contained facts about Niall Horan. 

"Can't you read?" Ellie pointed at his name.

"The girls in my class talk non-stop about them and now I have to hear it from you!" Will crossed his arms, and started to leave.

"Wait," Ellie called Will back. She quickly pulled up a picture of Zayn and put her face by the computer screen and faced Will. "Do we look a like? Tell me the truth."

Will looked at her really bored and then his eyes grew wide. His mouth gaped open and he blinked several times. "That's really creepy. You're like twins! Ah!" Will ran screaming out of her room.

"Wowzerz," Ellie muttered to herself. "I must look a lot like Zayn to even fascinate my bro." She closed the internet and walked downstairs toward the kitchen. Will was no where to be found, but her parents where sitting at the table with eggs and toast all dished out.