cHaPtEr 21

9/22/12

A/N: Ok, so maybe this isn't drawing to a close after all! I now have plenty of ideas thanks to my brain! So yay! :D would you keep reading if I added more chapters? This will probably end up to be a 40 part book with about a bizzilion pages >.<

P.S. this is kinda a filler chapter,more will come later

_____________

Chapter 21

"No Zayn! You messed up your line again!" Simon was shaking his head. "Oh, dear god."

"I almost got it!" Zayn protested. They were all rehearsing for their next show and Zayn kept forgetting his line. He has gone over it a million times without getting it right, still.

"Yes, I know," Simon rolled his eyes. "But the point is, that you need to get it right!" He emphasized right. "Say it again," He face palmed himself.

"But how can this happen?" Zayn recited while looking up at the ceiling, trying to remember his line. "It's pretty cool though, and..." He trailed off. His eyes darted to the script in his hand. "And..."

"AND STRANGE!" everyone in the studio shouted at Zayn in exasperation.

Zayn looked startled and hurt at the same time. "Sheesh!" he muttered.

Simon walked up to Zayn. "How can you not remember that one simple line?" He shook his head in disappointment. "When we shot the first episode you had lines way longer than this! What's wrong?"

"I-I-I," Zayn looked at the ground. "Honestly, I dunno." He shrugged his shoulders.

Simon turned around where everyone else was waiting while Zayn struggled to remember his simple line. "Take five everyone,"

"What's wrong mate?" Liam asked Zayn as they all sat down.

"I have no clue," Zayn shaok his head to clear it.

"Well, whatever it is, you better hope it goes away fast," Marisa said as she took a look at their script.

"Yeah," Zayn took a sip of his water and just stared ahead. There was an awkward silence between everyone for the rest of the break.

"Ok Zayn," Simon comes over to him. "Let's try this again." Everyone got up, and they headed towards the set. "Just say your line," Simon directed Zayn. "Go ahead and start when you're ready."

Zayn took a deep breath and they all take their positions. "But how can this happen?" He looked around at the girls. "It's pretty cool though, but very strange." Simon grinned off set as Zayn fianally seems to remember his line. "You look exactly like me and it's starting to creep me out." Zayn glanced at Ellie.

"We'll, excuse me!" Ellie rolled her eyes. "Do you think-"

"Cut!" Simon shouted, waving his arms around in the air and walking closer to the set. "Very good," He nodded approvingly at Zayn. "Now do you think that you can do this with the camera rolling?"

"Yes," Zayn said confidently. 

"Good," Simon said as he gestured towards the camera men. "Because we're going to start filming now."

º9 hours and a lunch break laterº

"I feel so tired," Megan complained as they all flopped down after a whole day of filming and memorizing lines.

"You feel tired?" Ellie rolled her eyes. "You don't even have any lines!"

"So?" Megan shrugged. "Sitting there and watching you all do work made me tired."