CHAPTER SIX

7/8/12

Author's note: Yo peeps!! Glad you all like this! ;D Don't forget that I have some other stories including a new one, so please check them out you would certainly make my day :-) 

_____________________

*Three days after each girl received their calls from Simon* 

"Get out! Get out! Get outta your bed! And come get breakfast instead!" Louis sang to the tune of One Thing as he jumped on Niall's bed.

Niall groaned and rolled over. "Get out, get out get outta my bed, before I clober you in the head!" Niall mumbled, and shoved Louis off. He got up himself and rubbed his eyes.

"That's a bit harsh!" Louis pouted as he got up and stepped away from Niall.

"I have the right to be harsh when a crazy Lou is jumping on my bed!" Niall pointed out.

Louis shrugged. "Eh," he said and dashed out of the room.

Niall followed and headed toward the kitchen. "Today's a big day lads!" Harry said as he joviantly flipped a pancake. 

"Thatd's rigft!" Zayn said through a mouthful of pancake. "Fowr our show! Wonderf whut dey look like."

"Swallow your food!" Liam lightly smacked Zayn on the head.

Zayn made a loud  swallowing noise and turned toward Liam. "Happy?"

"Why yes!" Liam smiled smugly. "Yes I am."

"Wonder what they look like..." Louis wondered out loud.

"They're supposed to look like us," Harry flipped the pancake a little too high and it landed on Niall's head. "Oops." he laughed.

"Simon said he found them through Twitter and/or Facebook." Niall said, pealing the pancake off of his head and eating it. "He gave us their names, so let's look them up."

"I got the computer!" Louis loudly announced. He opened it and logged onto Facebook as the rest of the boys crowded around him. Niall brought his pancake over.

Louis took out his phone. "Ellie Thomas for Zayn..." he read out loud and searched for her. "Ah! Here she is!" Ellie's profile popped up. Louis blinked a couple of times. "Wow!" he exclaimed, looking at Zayn. "She does look a lot like you!"

Zayn chuckled. "And very cute if I do say so myself!"

"She's fifteen," Niall pointed at the screen. "We're a fair bit older than she is, and you already have a girlfriend."

Zayn shrugged. "Can't have it all."

"Next, Valeria Dronto for Harry..." Louis searched.

"OH MY FREAKING FISH WAFFLES!!" Harry exclaimed. The other boys gave him a strange look. "What?! It's like a picture of me, but I now have feminine features and long curly hair!"He started jumping around. "How old is she?"

"Sixteen." Liam said.

"Darn," Harry snapped his fingers in dissapointement, He looked bummed out for a while, but then a sneaky look crossed his face. "Oh well."

The other boys laughed. "Ah, sweet Harry the flirt." Louis chuckled and started typing again. "Chloe Carder for Niall..."

When Chloe's profile popped up, Niall dropped his pancake and looked at the screen closer. "She's...fifteen?!" He leaned back a bit. "Jeez! Simon picked some pretty young girls."

"They're no that young." Liam said. "The next one is...mine! Move aside Lou! I wanna see this girl first!" Liam shoved Louis and typed in Allie Wilder.... Allie's page popped up. "SPOON!" he suddenly yelled, and jumped back quite a bit.