CHAPTER 23

10/27/12

A/N: The LAST CHAPTER of this story!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh well, it was getting way too long anyway and I was running out of ideas so it has now come to this. Please comment, vote and read my other stories! Once this ends, I have no clue what I will publish besides that one other 1D fan fic that I have.....Anyway, enjoy the last chapter! :)

___________

Zayn woke up to the light streaming into the living room windows. He looked around and realized that they had all fallen asleep in the living room last night after watching their tv episode. He was laying on a couch with Chloe on the other end. The soft murmer of the tv was still going. No one shut it off. He slowly got up, trying not to disturb her, and put his feet down on the carpet.

Suddenly, Zayn felt hair underneath his feet and realized that he was stepping on Allie's hair. He quickly moved his feet and walked around her while heading towards the kitchen. He decided to play some tricks just to have a laugh.

He tiptoed towards the cabinet where all the big pots and pans were. He pulled them out gently and set them onto the counter upside down. He got out a wooden spatula and lightly tapped a pan. It made a soft ping noise.

Zayn nodded in satisfaction and then creeped up the stairs. He opened the girls' doors and came out with four pairs of high heels. He set them down by the top of the stairs and went to the boys' and his rooms. He picked up seven pairs of shoes from their rooms. He then grabbed the twelve pairs of shoes together and balanced them on the way down the stairs.

Once he got downstairs, Zayn started to put the boys' shoes on the girl's feet, and the girls' shoes on the boy's feet. Lucky for him, no one was wearing any other shoes and non of them were very awake.

Zayn did have a bit of trouble putting 3 inch high heels on Niall's feet. Whenever he tried to put them on, Niall started giggling in his sleep. He seemed to be really ticklish on his feet. Zayn finally shoved them on really quick, hoping that Niall wouldn't wake up, and he didn't.

Zayn then made sure that everyone was spaced away from each other. His plan was too bang really loud on the pots and pans in the kitchen and startle everyone awake which will get them on their feet. And if someone happens to be sleeping right next to a couch or chair with someone on it, that person is going to get a face full of feet.

Zayn entered the kitchen and picked up the spatula and walked over to the pots and pans. He raised the spatula high and brought it crashing down onto the pans. They made a thunderous amount of noise and then he started randomly banging. With about three seconds of that, he peeked into the living room to see everyone up on their feet looking around in panic with the most wildest expressions on their faces.

"What's going on?" Harry asked in confusion, sounding a bit sleepy. He didn't realize that he was in purple 2 inch high heels.

Zayn stiffled a laugh seeing all of them like that.

"Did anyone else hear loud noises?" Ellie blinked the sleep away from her eyes. She had on Niall's sneakers and she didn't know.

As if they all thought the same thing at the same time, they all looked down at their feet. They all slowly raised their heads and looked around at everyone else's feet. "You have my shoes on!" They all shouted simultaneously and pointed at their pair of shoes, all except Allie, Marisa and Megan because none of the boys had their shoes on.

"I am so confused," Allie looked around and her eyes widened. "Hey, where's Zayn?"

That was Zayn's cue. He burst out laughing and appeared out of the kitchen, wiping away fake tears. "You should have seen your faces!" he howled in laughter while everyone stared at him.