CHAPTER 10

7/17/12

A/N: Hey guys!! Please vote/comment/fan!! I would really appreciate that!! Alrighty, enjoy!!

Chapter 10

"Here's what I had in mind," Colleen got Simon's attention. "They should start off with Louis trying to cook something, 'cause we all know he can't-" Louis stuck his tongue out at her and she smirked. 

 "And he makes this weird liquid that''s different colors-" Allie added.

"And the boys drink it all at once turning them into girls!" Chloe gestured to her and the other girls.

"And they have to figure out how to get back to boys-" Ellie piped up.

"Without anyone noticing that Lou turned them all into girls!" Valeria finished.

Simon stared at them. "That was incredible how you finished each other's sentences!" The girls beamed at him. "That sounds very exciting, and in order for you girls to stick around for a couple more episodes, how about the boys find out that the girls they turned into, are actually real! Well, you know, after they turn back to boys."

The boys were thinking it over. "I wouldn't mind being turned into a girl." Harry's famous cheeky smile appears.

"And why is that?" Liam raised his eyebrows at Harry. Harry didn't answer and Liam snickered, so did the rest of the boys, and even Simon.

"Ok!" Eliie exclaimed. "I know what you're thinking and that's just not right!" She made a disgusted face.

"Anyway...!" Simon tried to get them back on task. "First we're going to film at one of your concerts boys, and the girls will be with you, kind of introducing your new show,"

"I think over half of the world now knows about our show." Niall pointed out.

"True," Simon nodded. "Well then this can be for the rest of the world who doesn't! Anyway, we'll film backstage and all. And then at your home or whatever it is. I still don't know.....then film Louis trying to make food......and so on!!" Simon excitedly got up and rushed toward another room where is supposedly going to start writing the script.

They all watched Simon go, and then Niall turned toward everyone. "Hey, anyone have some candy?"

"Oh!" Allie suddenly jumped up, knocking her knee on the table. "Ok, ow....and, we will now do the first half of your surprise!!" She hurried the girls out of their seats while the boys curiously watched them. "Did you bring your guitar?" She whispered to Colleen.

"Haha.....uh no." Colleen smiled nervously. Allie looked at her. "It's a studio! I'm sure there's one around here somewhere." Colleen went searching for a guitar.

"Did she bring it?" Chloe asked Allie.

"She's looking for one." Allie answered.

Just then Colleen came in the room, carrying a guitar case. The boys were now watching very closely. "Told ya there'd be one here!"

"Ok, then!" Valeria said. "Let's get this show on the road!" All of the girls went in a line with Allie first, then Valeria, Ellie, Chloe and Colleen. Colleen hauled the guitar out and got situated.

"Ready?" Allie whispered. The girls nodded. "Ok," She nodded at Ellie.

"We will be singing for you a song you'll probably know by the first few notes." Ellie smiled.

Before Colleen could strum one note on the guitar, Niall jumped up. "I thought you said you couldn't play guitar!"

Colleen looked startled. "Well, I can. I only told you guys that I can't because of stage fright."