CHAPTER THREE

6/27/12

Chapter Three

Casa Grande, Arizona, USA

Chloe Carder was sitting on her porch swing, enjoying a lovely morning, when all of a sudden, her five year old brother, Bentley appeared. "Boo!" he said, popping up in front of her. Chloe wasn't scared, she just fiinched to make her brother happy. "I scared you! I scared you!" Bentley chanted over and over again.

"Yes, yes you did." Chloe laughed as Bentley started doing this crazy uncoordinated dance around the porch. He got all twisty and turny, that he fell on his bum. Chloe helped him up and they walked into the house. Her mom and dad were up. So was her other brother, Luke, who was seventeen. Just two years older than Chloe.

"Hi honey!" Chloe's mom set down a plate of eggs, toast and bacon while Chloe and Bentley sat down. Soon they were all eatiing. After they were done, everyone went their separate ways; Chloe went to her room to have some time before volleyball practice. She got onto the computer and went to Teen.com. Her parents wont let her order magazines unless she pays for them herself, so why not us a free website for all of her celebrity news?

When the website was up, one of the very new things to occur was that One Direction now has their own tv show and Teen.com said that they had a little slip up during their live broadcasting this morning. Under it was a youtube video of them talking about the show and Liam's mistake. Chloe laughed at their faces at the end, and emailed her crazy Directioner friend, Paige about it. But knowing Paige and her dedication to 1D she already knows about it.

Chloe got dressed for volleyball. She pulled her blonde/brown hair into a ponytail. Suddenly, the home phone rang, then it stopped ringing indicating that someone picked it up. Chloe's dad knocked on her bedroom door an Chloe went to open it. "Hey dad." 

"It's Paige." Her dad handed her the phone, and walked away.

"Hey Paige." greeted Chloe.

"Hello my Niall Horan sister look-a-like friend!" Paige exclaimed.

"Uh, what?" Chloe went over to her mirror and took out a picture of Niall Horan. She stared at his face, then at hers.

"Ya heard me!" Paige huffed.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Chloe studied the picture. "But I don't look like Niall Horan's sister 'cause he doesn't even have one!"

"I'm just saying that if he did, she would look exactly like you!" Paige pointed out. "And you're even Irish!"

"And German, English, Russian...uh yeah!" Chloe said.

"Well, you do have the same chin, nose, eyes, mouth, hair color and teeth!" Paige said excitedly.

"Teeth?!?" Chloe said, shocked. "My teeth look fine, thank you very much!"

"Oops......!" Paige laughed nervously. "Uh, sorry gotta go. See you at vball practice in about twenty minutes!" 

They both hung up and Chloe stared some more at the picture of Niall. 'Paige was right.' Chloe thought. 'Not about my teeth, me looking a lot like Niall. Good or bad?" she shrugged to herself. 'Good!' she decided and put the picture away.

Chloe walked out onto the porch, all ready for volleyball practice. Even though it was summer and no where near volleyball season, she and her friends like to be prepared. Her mom wasn't ready yet, so she took out her lucky volleyball and started bumping and setting it without trying to lose it. 

"Hey Chloe." Luke came tromping down the porch stairs.

"Yo," Chloe said without looking at her brother.

"Pass it!' Luke called. Chloe hit the volleyball and it went soaring toward Luke and he bumped it back. They played until their mom came out and in between that time, none of them dropped the volleyball at all.

"That was fun!" Chloe smiled at Luke, as she got into the car.

"I agree!" Luke said and he turned to go into the house, waving at them as they left. 

At practice, Paige wouldn't shut about about Chloe looking like Niall's sister (if he had one)  and blah blah blah. Chloe just ignored her and focused on volleyball.

After practice, Paige went home with Chloe to spend the night. When they entered the house, Chloe's dad was talking on the phone.

"That would be great!" They heard him say. "She would definitely love to!.....Of course, and bye! See you in three days." Her dad hung up the phone and turned around to see Chloe and Paige standing there. "Hello girls!" He sad as he brushed past them.

"Who was that?" Chloe asked.

"You wont believe it, but it was Simon Cowell!" Her dad exclaimed.

"WHAT!?!?!" Chloe and Paige both shouted together. Chloe's dad smiled and nodded. Chloe and Paige looked at each other and squealed in delight.  "What did he want ? what did he want?!?!" Chloe started to jump up and down along with Paige. 

"He wanted you to come and be on the new show for One Direction!" Her dad said, and then he covered his ears, because right after the girls heard that, they started laughing and squealing and jumping around in delight. "And of course i told him you would be thrilled to!" her dad added, still with his hands on his ears.

"You bet I am!" Chloe laughed. "When do I leave?" 

"Three days." Her dad replied. "So far, Simon has found two other girls named Ellie Thomas and Valeria Dronto. I hope you'll get along with everyone on set."

"Of course!" Chloe said as she dashed up to her room with Paige following. "Can't wait!" 

_____________

Author's note: yo anyone enjoy it? I not gonna say comment cuz I know ya wont. Anyway..... hoped ya enjoyed it, if not O well XD