Chapter 19

8/16/12

A/N: I tried posting this on the 15th when it was the character Chloe's bday but sadly, I could not get to it fast enough. So when I posted this it was August 16th, which is Valeria's birthday!! Woohoo! Not the character, but the person the character is based off of. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIA!!! haha too confusing? O well xD enjoy!

_________________

Chapter 19 (wow I got to chappie 19!! didn't see that comin!)

"Bye!!" the boys waved at the girls who were going out for a nice spa day and they would come back around 2 PM. It was 9:30 AM and all they had to do was set up the decorations and get everything ready.

"I'll get the food!" Niall announced. He dashed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Don't eat it!" Zayn laughed and he dragged a table outside with the help of Harry.

"Where should we put her presents?" Louis asked as he picked up some of the decorations out of a box.

"On a table somewhere?" Niall came back and hurried outside to place the food on the table. "How about over here?" He pointed towards the kitchen counter.

"Kk," Louis nodded and went and got all of the presents the boys got her and arranged them nicely.

Zayn and Harry came back in and started helping Louis with the decorations.

"I'll go and put covers over the food so no bugs get into it." Liam got some stuff from the kitchen and walked outside. He came back and they all started doing the decorations.

They put a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! sign over the door that leads to the living room. It was in lime green bubble letter typing with a violet background and stars, hearts, confetti bits and smiley faces of all shapes and sizes where dotting the background.

By the time it was 2 PM, the girls where on their way home, and everything was all set. The boys quickly turned off every light possible in the house and crouched down by the switches to turn them on when the girls walked in.

"Hey, why is it so dark in here?" That sounded like Valeria.

"I dunno," That was Colleen. "Where are the boys?"

"SURPRISE!!" They all jumped up and flicked the lights on in the process. "Happy Birthday Chloe!"

"Oh my gosh....!" Chloe gasped and put her hands up to her mouth. Her eyes started to water as she looked around her at the sign and the boys who had party hats on and streamers in their hands. "I love you guys!" She rushed up to all of the boys and they all group hugged.

"You'll love us even more if you come this way," Niall grinned. "But before you go anywhere, you have to close your eyes,"

"Niall!" Chloe pouted in a teasing way.

"Here," Niall walked behind Chloe and put his hands over her eyes. "This isn't so bad is it?"

"Nope," Chloe giggled. "Your hands are really soft and warm."

"Good to know," Niall rolled his eyes playfully even though she couldn't see him. He guided her through the kitchen where the presents and beautiful cake was sitting. "Here we go," Niall took his hands off of her eyes when they got outside where the table with the food was.

The fire pit was burning and next to it where things to skewer the hot dogs, kielbasa, and sausage with. (I dunno what they're called, I guess it's just called a skewer) "Wow," Chloe was speechless.

"It's not that good!" Louis chuckled.

"It's really colorful," Chloe glanced at the table cloth which was bright orange. "I'll give you that. And bright, " She shielded her eyes even. "Looks like one of those traffic cones on road construction or something, but very big and much flatter,"