CHAPTER FOUR

6/29/12

Author's note: Wow! this story is actually going pretty good considering it's only been up for a couple of days ;D The first five chapters may seem a bit boring, but bear with me!!! kk thankz enjoy da story!

________________

Phoenix, Arizona, USA

The sound of music woke Allie Wilder up. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed, and headed down toward the kitchen. When she passed by the living room, she saw her dad jamming out on the piano with her 12 year old sister, Karmin, watching their dad's fingers fly across the keys. 

"Look who finally woke up!" Karmin teased, looking at her sister.

"Hello to you too." Allie began heading toward the kitchen, where her mom was.

"Cereal?" her mom asked, handing her a bowl of her favorite cereal.

"Thanks mom." Allie sat down. "Can you give me my lucky spoon?" Her mom dug into the silverware drawer and handed Allie a spoon in the shape of a heart. She only eats with the heart spoon when she needs luck, or want's something good to come her way. It was sorta the beginning of summer, and Allie wants it to be perfecto!!!

The music in the living room stopped and Karmin and their dad walked in and sat down. "Ah, I see that you're eating with your lucky spoon today." Her dad commented. 

"Uh-huh." Allie nodded. "i want today, and the whole summer to be perfect!"

"Well, keep eating with that spoon then!" her mom chuckled. 

"Liam would totally freak!" Karmin randomly said, while watching Allie. 

Allie jut shrugged, then she stopped eating. "He would, wouldn't he?" A sneaky smile crossed her face. "If I ever get the chance to meet Liam, he's getting this spoon." Allie picked up the spoon and waved it around.

"His reaction would be hilarious!" Karmin laughed and made a horrified look, imitating Liam. They both laughed. 

"If anyone were around, they'd probably think I'm weird, or they'd laugh too!" Allie continued laughing, putting the spoon down. "Hey, but it's in the shape of a heart! At least it wont be a regular one!" They couldn't stop laughing. 

"Alright girls, settle down." their dad said sternly.

Allie and Karmin got quieter, but still didn't stop giggling. When Allie was done with her cereal, she headed toward her room. "Allie! Wait!" Karmin called. Allie turned around to see her sister gesturing toward the living room. 

Allie followed Karmin in the living room to find her sister sitting at the piano bench. "What are you doing?" Allie asked. "You don't even play piano!"

"I know." Karmin smiled. "That's why this is such an accomplishment! I wanted you to hear it." She started playing, and after the first three notes, Allie realized what Karmin was playing.

"Give you this, give you that, blow a kiss take it back, if I look inside your brain!" Allie and Karmin both started singing together. "I would find lots of things, clothes, shoes, diamond rings! Stuff that's driving me insane....!" They kept on singing. "I WANT I WANT I WANT TO BE LOVED BY YOU!!!" They finished together, except Karmin said "I want I want I want to be love by Lou!!!!" 

Suddenly, there was some clapping. Allie and Karmin both turned around to see their parents standing there. Their dad was holding a video recorder. "Mom! Dad! Where you watching us this whole time?" Karmin asked, surprised that they were there.

They nodded. "We heard music from the piano, and we thought that was strange since your father only knows how to play piano," their mom began to explain. "So, dad got the cam recorder and started recording in the middle of your song."

Dad nodded. "I'm going to email this! Bye!" He dashed off toward his office, and their mom followed.

"Where'd you learn to play that?" Allie asked Karmin.

"I heard my friend playing it at our sleepover, and I asked her if she could teach me how to play it." Karmin replied. "We practiced at her house and viola!!" She raised her arms toward the piano. "I can play I Want!" 

"Sweet!" Allie exclaimed. "Will you show me?"

"Sure!" Karmin scooted off of the bench. "Wanna start now?"

"Heck yes!" Allie eagerly sat on the bench. "I want is my favorite One Direction song!" She turned to face the piano keys. "Alright! Let's begin!"

"Alright, put your left hand here and press you thumb and your pinkie finger down..." Karmin instructed. An hour later, they were making some good progress, then the phone rang. Allie got up to answer it, and Karmin slid onto the piano bench and started to softly play I want.

"Hello?" Allie asked.

"Hello," A British male voice answered back. "Am I speaking to Allie Wilder by any chance?"

"Yes, yes you are." Allie had a funny feeling about who this guy is.

"Great! Anyway, I'm Simon Cowell." He paused, like he was expecting a reaction. When he didn't get one, he continued. "I would like you to beon the new One Direction show here in LA. Would you accept?"

Allie thought about it. "Sure, but why on earth me?"

"I've seen your Facebook picture and you look a lot like Liam Payne." Simon said.

"I dunno about that part...." Allie mummbled.

"Don't be so insecure." Simon encouraged, then he gave a little chuckle.

"Right." Allie said. "Um, I'll let you talk to my parents. Hold on." Allie walked to the office where her mom was and handed her the phone with out a word, then she went back to the living room.

"Who was that?" Karmin asked.

"You wont believe this, but it was Simon Cowell!" Allie exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Karmion bolted off of the piano bench and looked at her sister. "What did he want? Tell me!!" Karmin shook Allie's shoulders.

"He wants me to go on the new One Direction show!"

"NO WAY!!!!!!" Karmin sat back down on the bench.

"Yes way!" Allie nodded excitedly.

"Wow," Karmin looked toward the kitchen, and then back at Allie. "Maybe that spoon does work!"

Allie laughed. "Haha, maybe."

Just then, their mom came in. "You can go to LA in three days to go on that show." After she said that, she left.

"Yup!" Allie said, turning toward Karmin. "That spoon works!!"