CHAPTER 14

7/31/12

A/N: Thanks to anyone who has voted, added to their reading list and fanned me! I love you all!!!! and thanks to those who are just reading it ;D enjoy and please read my other 1D fan fic and my other awesome story!! XD

____________________

Chapter 14

At midnight exactly, all of the girls snuck out of bed and headed toward the hallway dividing up their rooms. "Who should our first target be?" Marisa smiled an evil little smile.

"Niall!" Ellie suggested excitedly. "What did you guys bring?" She held up some honey.

"Whip cream!" Megan shook the can of whip cream in her hand.

"Sharpies!" Colleen smiled giddily and gestured to the different colored sharpies in her hand.

"5 different funky hats!" Chloe beamed waving the hats around.

"String!" Valeria fiddles with a ball of string.

"Blow horns!" Allie snickers, clinking the blow horn can together. Everyone looked at her. "What?"

"I have some duck tape," Marisa offers. "And not just the regular silver one!"

You may or may not have noticed that the girls were going to prank the boys. They all silently walked down the hall toward Niall's room. Ellie pushed the door open and they instantly heard Niall snoring. The girls tried to suppress a laugh as they crept into his room and got busy.

Valeria grabbed a soccer ball (football whatever, I'm American!) and took the string and set up a little trap with the use of one of Allie's blow horns. When he steps into the string, it triggers the soccer ball to fall down and hit the blow horn which will in turn presses the button on it and give him a loud surprise.

Megan whip creamed Niall's hair and Ellie drew the word NANDOS on the front of his shirt with the honey. "Here's a sweet surprise!" Ellie snickered. Chloe stuck one of the funky hats on top of his head along with the whip cream. The hat was big and really purple with a bunch of feathers.

Marisa stuck the green zebra stripped duck tape on Niall's mouth. Then the final touch. Colleen drew a pretty flower on both of his cheeks and then the other girls took some of the sharpies and added their own touch.

All through that, none of them could not stop giggling. After they finished with Niall and took a picture, they moved down the hallway to Liam's room. Valeria did the same blow horn trap and Allie duck taped her heart shaped spoon in his hand. Megan whip creamed his chest and Chloe put on a top hat onto his head. 

Ellie put honey on the rim of the top hat and it started to drip down onto his face. Since Liam really likes pokemon, Colleen drew a pokeball on one cheek and drew a circle on his other cheek in red and colored it in, just like on Pickachu.

Marisa duct taped Liam's blankets to his bed so in the morning if he pulls them off, they wont move. They snapped a picture and moved onto Louis' room. They continued down the hallway with the same blow horn trap in each of the boy's rooms and drawing with the honey, whip cream and sharpies all over them. The special thing they did to Harry was straighten half of his head, (all of their hair was no longer in braids) and they put a carrot in Louis' mouth and drizzled honey on it. They had such a good time and got pictures of what they did to them.

It took them bout 50 minutes to go to all of the rooms and use all of the honey, whip cream, duck tape and string up. They all silently crept back into bed, silently laughing their butts off.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

HOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!

Niall bolted up out of his bed and screamed out loud. "What in the name of Nandos was that?!" Some whip cream oozed off of his head and landed on his nose. He frowned and reached up toward his head, which was covered in whip cream and a really feathery hat. He yanked the hat off and stared at it. "Ok then....." Some more whip cream fell on his nose.