ChApTeR 22

10/8/12

A/N: If you don't remember who is who, here's a list: Ellie=Zalika, Valeria=Hally, Colleen=Louanne, Allie=Lysa, and Chloe=Niamh.

___________

"Niall!" Liam whined as they were all sitting on the couch. "Stop stuffing your face and come on in here! You too Hazza!"

"Harsh!" Niall called from the kitchen. His voice sounded muffled because he had food in his mouth. He came out of the kitchen chewing something and holding a bag of chips. He glared at Zayn as he sat down.

Harry came running out with his mouth full too. He jumped onto Liam who let out a startled cry. "Harry!" Liam tried to shove Harry onto the ground. "What the f-"

"Bleh!" Harry opened his mouth in front of Liam's face to reveal chewed up bits of food.

"Oh jeez!" Liam shoved Harry off of his lap and Harry went tumbling to the floor. "Disgusting."

Harry got up off the floor and swallowed. "There! All gone." He hopped over to the couch with Zayn, Ellie and Colleen on it. "Hia!" He laughed as he wedged himself in between the two girls.

"Now I'm scarred for life." Liam muttered.

"Oh please," Louis rolled his eyes. "You've seen worse stuff than the chewed up food in Harry's mouth." Liam looked at him.

"Like for instance," Zayn turned towards Liam. "You and Danielle?"

Liam blushed and glared at Zayn. "Hey!" He shouted.

"Chillax guys," Megan, who was sitting by Liam, turned and looked at him too. "Let's just all enjoy our episode."

"You mean our episode?" Ellie emphasized our and raised her eyebrow at Megan.

"Ok," Megan rolled her eyes. "Your episode, but soon it will be ours when we finally get to come into the show!" She indicated to Marisa.

The familiar song Up All Night came on and they all snapped their attention to the television. It went through the character credits and then onto the episode.

⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄

"I'm pretty sure that you're the girls we turned into." Liam looked at each of the girls carefully, but they shrank away from his gaze.

"But that's crazy!" Lysa exclaimed.

"I want I want I want!" Niall sang happily. "But that's not me!"

Everyone looked at Niall and then the lads burst out laughing. The girls smiled and went along with it even though they had no clue what was going on.

"But seriously, how can this happen?" Zayn asked as they all settled down. "It's pretty cool though but very strange." He turned towards Zalika. "You look exactly like me but, you know, with feminine features. Other than that, we're pretty close!" Zalika gave him a look. "And it's starting to creep me out!"

Zalika rolled her eyes. "Well excuse me! Do you think I asked for this?"

Zayn shrugged. "I'm just saying that this is highly weird."

"Ok, well, we better get going before someone offends us," Niamh stood up from the table, and so did the rest of the girls.

"Oh, wait!" Harry and the boys stood up too, and they looked awkwardly at each other. "Um," Harry stammered. "We, um, we'd like to make a donation!" he finally gets the words through.