CHAPTER 11

7/18/12

A/N: Thanks to all you peoples who commented on my stories!! Luv you lots!! <3 and anyone, don't be afraid to message me or whatever cuz i'm sooooo bored!!!!!! And if ya got any stories to recommend i'd be happy as a clam to read them!! i dunno if clams can actually be happy.....but whateva. Enjoy the chappie an tell me what ya think!!!

Chapter 11

"Whoa......!" The boys rushed into the house. Sitting in the living room was a ginormous bag of full grown carrots. On it was a paper that said BOO BEAR. Next to it was a really fancy hand mirror. It had a bunch of swirls and designs on the handle and framing the mirror. Stuck on the mirror was a paper that said DJ MAILIK. Next to that was a set of really fancy knives and forks with cool shaped handles but no spoons and there was a paper that said DADDY DIRECTION. Next to that was just a gigantic pile of candy with a paper that said NIALLER laid on top. Next to that was a cage, with an animal in it, and no label.

Jumping to conclusions, Harry went over to the carrier, assuming it was his, since he didn't see anything for him. Harry opened the cage and pulled out a dark ginger cat with white patches. "Omigosh!" Harry squealed like a little kid. "It's a kitty!"

Suddenly, Harry found that he was no longer holding the kitty. Valeria was. "He's my kitty, Styles! Back off from Mr. Meow Meow!!"

"He's yours?" Harry looked brokenhearted.

"Yes," Valeria petted Mr. Meow Meow on the head and he purred. "I wanted him to visit, so my mom shipped him off here to LA so I could have him here for the time being!"

"Oh......" Harry looked around the room. "Where's my present?" He gestured toward the other boy's presents that were inspecting.

"C'mon Styles!" Ellie called. The girls and Harry walked toward another room. "Here, have a kitty of your own!" Ellie pointed at two carriers labeled HAZZA. "Or two if you prefer!"

"TWO?!?!?!" Harry exclaimed, rushing toward the carriers. He opened them both and pulled out a orange/ginger tom and a blue/grey she-cat. "I love them!" Harry laughed, hugging them both, one in each arm.

"They're young," Chloe warned. "So ya know, be careful."

Harry ran out of the room all giddy. "Lookie what I got!" Harry could be heard telling the other boys. The girls hurried after him.

"What you gonna name them?" Zayn cocked his head.

"How about....." Harry thought for a moment while he handed the kittens to Louis and Josh to pet and hold. "Ah, I can't think. I'll figure that out later."

"She's so fluffy!" Louis exclaimed, messing up the little grey she-cat's fur. She meowed in protest and everyone went awwwww.

"We love our presents!" Liam smiled at the girls.

"Do you have anything for me?" Josh asked hopefully.

"If you do a dare!" Allie smiled mischievously.

"I don't like that look...." Josh backed away, a teasing smile on his face. "So...uh, never mind."

"Do you girls have any hidden talents?" Harry asked curiously. "Like mine is juggling."

Ellie gave a cocky grin. "They're called hidden talents for a reason Harry."

"Can we try to guess?" Liam asked. "While you show us? Kinda like mimicking it."

The girls looked at each other. "Sure." Allie nodded. "Not it!"

"Not it!" the other girls yelled, all except Chloe.