The Triforce- Zelda and Link's POV

Btw, the picture is the true form of Ganon :)

Zelda's POV

I couldn't imagine a worse situation. Here I was, being practically carried by Link (that was not the bad part), on a slope up to Death Mountain, with a broken leg, and sweating barrels. Oh! And I almost forgot, we were on the verge of an apocalypse. Great.

This was all because of Ganondorf's hatred. All because he thought he could become my boyfriend and we'd all live happily ever after. Forget about Link! 

But I never could. 

I don't know about Link, but as we were traveling up the rocky slope, I almost fell asleep. I know that sounds weird, but there was this weird lulling sensation within me. Almost as if the mountain was rocking me to sleep.

And then I did... I fell asleep.

And this is what I saw in the dream.

Link was standing in a field. He was young, around twelve years old. I suppose he wasn't really in a field, more like a stretch of nothing. And then a great wind came. A terrible fire blast started coming closer, and closer to Link's screaming figure. Finally, it blew him away. Then an evil looking mask came into vision saying- 

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

"Ah!" I screamed. Link stopped walking and turned towards me, his eyes afraid. "Zelda, are you okay?"

"I just saw a terrible vision of you being blown to pieces!" I cried. Link held my hand firmly. "I'm right here, Zelda. I'm not ever going to leave you."

"But you'll have to." I whispered. "If Ganon's wish comes true."

"What are you talking about, Zelda?" Link muttered. "Ganon can't just wish for something to happen, it needs to happen for a reason! There's no wishing at all!"

I looked at him sadly. "But there is, Link. Don't you see? Once Ganon obtains the triforce of power, we will be too late. But we will also be in his grasp. Once the three pieces of the triforce are all together, he will be able to make a wish."

"But won't we be able to as well?" Link looked confused.

"Not if he knocks us out first." I said sadly. Link looked even more determined. "But I will not let that happen! We will stay conscious and not let him obtain the triforce! We have a chance of winning this Zelda!"

Well. I've never seen him like this. I like it.

We started to hobble up the mountain again. Soon we were at the entrance of the volcano. I looked at Link, who's determined face stared into the darkness that lay in front of us.

"Have you noticed there are absolutely no Gorons at all?" I asked him. Link just kept looking forward. "They probably were killed Zelda. One thing I know about this Ganon guy is that he has no mercy at all."

I sighed. "Are there any bad guys that ever show mercy?"

"Yes." Link murmured. I stared at him, amazed. "Who would that be?"

"Ghirahim. Someone from... Somewhere. I fought him once. He showed mercy, not that he needed to. I kept coming back, and then finally he showed his true colors and was almost unstoppable."

"Almost?"

"I still beat him. It was hard, but I did it." Link smiled sheepishly. I grinned, but it was soon replaced by a frown. "We need to keep moving Link. We don't have much time." 

As if planned exactly with my words, the whole volcano started shaking. Link accidently let go of me, and I started tumbling into the volcanoes entrance. I couldn't stop, it was weird, as if I was being pulled. The volcanoes hot fumes hit my face with a fury unimaginable. I felt as if my clothes were catching on fire, which they probably were.