-chapter 7-

Song; Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction

(repeat if nescessary.)

...

To say Louis was nervous was very much an understatement. Not only did Harry make him nervous in every way possible, but he was about to meet his friends for goodness sake!

He had sent Harry the address a few hours after he called, staring at the screen until he confirmed that he knew where to go.

Louis spent the rest of his night laying in his bed and staring at the ceiling, mind racing with hundreds of questions like 'What should I wear?' and 'Will he even care about what I'm wearing??'

The lad was driving himself nuts to the point where he only got three hours of sleep.

...

They all arrived at the studio at the same time, Louis quickly fixing his hair before scrambling out of the car next to Niall. Louis' throat closed up when he finally caught sight of Harry, feeling his chest constrict and the blood rush to his lower region.

 Louis' throat closed up when he finally caught sight of Harry, feeling his chest constrict and the blood rush to his lower region

There was Mr. Harry Styles himself looking absolutely delicious in an all black suit, glancing around as he casually strided towards Louis and Niall.

His lips curved up into a small, polite smile as he held his hand out for Niall to shake. "Good to finally meet you, Mr. Horan." Harry charmed, making Niall raise his eyebrows in shock.

He glanced back at Louis who was staring at his feet with a blush across his cheeks, looking back and taking Harry's hand with a bright smile. "Just Niall is good, likewise."

Harry nodded in approval and set his burning gaze on Louis, who instantly had chills shocking up his spine. "Hello, Louis." Harry greeted, making the lad look up despite his very noticeable blush.

Niall watched the interaction and had to stop himself from squealing. He clapped his hands and smiled, quickly gaining their attention. "Let's get on then, shall we?"

...

"He won't stop staring at you." Niall mumbled, standing next to Louis who was giving Harry shy glances. Harry looked at the camera every now and then, but every time Zayn paused he always had his eyes locked on Louis.

"I know." Louis breathed, fiddling with the strands on his sweater. He was feeling very hot and bothered, and it was all Harry's fault with that damn suit.