Chapter 6

A.N.: Thank you so much for 500 views!! ILYSM ❤️❤️

~~~

*Still Ethan's P.O.V.*

"I was only thinking about one thing all day." I said.

"Yeah? What?"

"The taste of your lips against mine."

"Ethan stop, you know we can't."

"I don't care." I jumped out of bed and went closer to her.

"Ethan..."

Our faces were close, I took her face in my hand and looked in her eyes.

The time before a kiss is the most intense and pleasurable one.

But-

*puking noises*

*Belle's P.O.V.*

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry." I said.

I puked all over the sheets.

"Ethan seriously I'm more than sorry. It was disgusting. I am disgusting."

"No stop. You're not. Don't ever say that again. It's okay. The chemo is probably starting to work. Guess we won't kiss then. Too bad."

"Eww are you still thinking about kissing me after what happened? If I was you I would never kiss myself again."

"I mean why not? After you brush your teeth of course." He wrinkled his nose and giggled.

He pushed the emergency button and the nurse came quite immediately. I jumped out of bed while she was changing the sheets.

I felt kind of better now and I strangely managed to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I even don't know how I made it, considering that I wasn't even able to walk this afternoon.

When I came back my head started to spin again and fortunately the nurse was still there to reach me before I fell on the floor.

Once she left the room, Ethan came closer to my bed again.

"Okay now we can continue what we were about to start."

"Stop." I giggled.

He jumped on my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just wanna talk." He passed his arm around my shoulder.

"This is the oldest trick ever." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but you can't deny it always works." He raised one too.

I tried not to smirk but it was impossible. Even though it was 'wrong', I was enjoying it.

We continued to talk until late night. I didn't even realize that now my head was on his chest and his hand on my back. Just a few minutes before we were sitting on the bed and now we're laying together.