Chapter 10

A.N.: Oh My God!!! 1k views!! 😭 Thank you so much really!! I love you ❤️❤️ Also thank you for 18k and 13k on Zodiac and Roommates. It means a lot ❤️

~~~

"Tell me what?" Ethan asked as he reached the doorstep.

I stayed quite for a bit. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell him the truth but I didn't want to lie either.

"He just told me about some embarrassing stuff you guys did." I said. My voice wasn't even shaky. I was calm.

I saw with the corner of my eye that Grayson smiled at me. I obviously didn't smile back. I feel so bad for what we did.

"What?? Bro!!!" He looked at him. "Please tell me you didn't tell her the one about the wake boarding naked."

"What?"

"No nothing..." Ethan said trying to retire what he just said.

"Now I want to know!" I tried to cheer up the awkward situation.

"Okay well..." Grayson started to say but Ethan stopped him.

They started 'fighting' as siblings do and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Please Ethan. I don't think it's gonna be more embarrassing that what happened to me in middle school."

"Tell me yours first then."

What a bitch.

"Fine. I was in the drama club. Everyone already left and I was about to leave too but the hallway of the auditorium was dark already so I tried to use my phone as a torch. But it obviously didn't work. I hit some buckets of paint and I slipped but I didn't notice that there was now a huge puddle of paint. I noticed it later when I had to walk for the whole corridor with a puddle of it all over my ass and everyone was laughing at me."

"Oh God. Yeah this is definitely more embarrassing."

"Now you have to tell me yours."

"Okay. Grayson and I were in Australia for a little vacation and he dared me to do wakeboard completely naked even though we knew that public nudity was illegal. It felt so weird. Everything went fine until a ship of the police approached our boat. I was about to get arrested because of it."

"I'm imagining you behind the bars now." I raised an eyebrow smirking.

He smirked back.

Kian and Dylan came back from downstairs and the girls came into the room too.

I noticed how Dylan and Grace walked in together. They were flirting. Cuties.

The awkwardness went finally away. But I couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

"So are you and Dylan a couple now?" I asked to Grace trying to take off that kiss out of my mind.

"W-what?? No. W-we aren't."

"You sure?" Ki said raising an eyebrow.