Chapter 9

A.N.: Thank you so much for 17k on Zodiac and 12k on Roommates, and OMG I'm so close to 900 views on this story :') thank you thank you thank you ❤️❤️

~~~

*Still Belle's P.O.V.*

"Faster!!" I moaned as he did what I asked for.

"Ethan-"

I felt his high coming as we both released. I could feel my thighs hurting but I didn't care. I loved that kind of pain.

*Ethan's P.O.V.*

I'm on my bed now. I woke up like five minutes ago. Only Dr. Johnson knows about "us" and I don't want others to find out.

"Mmm... Ethan..." I heard her talking in her sleep and I couldn't help but smile.

She then open her eyes and saw me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Did you dream well?"

She turned red. "W-what?"

I giggled.

"I didn't talk in my sleep, right?"

"You did, and I suppose you liked last night."

"Oh my God." She placed her hand to cover her face.

"It's cute. I mean that you were dreaming about me."

*Belle's P.O.V.*

I looked down trying not smile. This is so embarrassing.

"Can we just drop this topic, please?"

He nodded.

I moved away the sheets of my bed because I needed to go to the bathroom and that's when I noticed it. Blood. Oh my God I didn't even think about it.

"Wait. You were a virgin?" He whispered.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matt-"

I couldn't finish the sentence because the nurse came in. I moved again the sheets as fast as I could to not let her see the blood. Can this day go worse?

"Good morning. How are you feeling today?" She asked placing my breakfast next to my bed.

"I'm fine but I really need to pee right now."

"Oh let me help you."

"No there's no nee-"

I didn't finish to talk again because she moved away the sheets and saw the blood. Oh my- ugh. This day is really pissing me off. I'm gonna die of embarrassment.

"Yeah... Uhm... I got my period..." I thought about the first excuse I could have had used.

She stayed quite for a while but then she replied.