Chapter 19

A.N.: Yeah I know, I haven't updated in what? Centuries? I'm so sorry for that, but I'm trying to do so many things at the same time and I end up doing nothing at all haha but here I am, back at it. This will be the last chapter, but I'll probably work on another story soon (:
By the way thank you so much for 4K :') I love you ♥️

***

The nurses took my bed bed out of the room, through the hallways and then into the operation room, the room that could have decided my life.

I took a deep breath as Dr. Johnson asked me if I was ready, and I nodded.

The anesthesia immediately started working and a few seconds later my eyes closed.

---

"98, 99, 100. Ready or not Bells, here I come."

I heard his footsteps coming closer. He can't find me. I've chosen the best hiding spot ever.

I took a hand to my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Where you at?"

He's even closer now.

"Bells-"

He opened the small door of the piece of furniture I was hiding in.

"Found you!"

He took me in his arms and started tickling me.

I giggled. "Stop! Jonathan, stop!"

---

"Are you sure you don't wanna invite him? I mean it's your birthday party, and you like him a lot. You should invite him. Who knows, maybe something will happen tonight." Sophia smirked.

"I don't know Soph, what if he doesn't like me? I mean look at me. He's perfect and I'm, well I'm me."

"Don't even think that. You are perfect, and if he doesn't like you, well then it's not worth it. Plus how could he not like you?"

I smiled.

"So girls you ready to have fun?" Ki and Grace entered in my room with some bottles of Tequila.

"Woah the party hasn't even started yet." I said giggling.

"C'mon, you're finally 16 today. You deserve to have some fun." Grace said.

I took a bottle and had a sip of it.

"Oh my God. It burns."

They all laughed. Sophia took my phone and started texting.

"What are you doing??"

"I'm just doing you a favor."

She just sent an invitation to Mark.

"I can't believe you just did that!!!"

"You'll thank me later." She mimicked a kiss.