Chapter 10: Die in Your Arms

---------------Ariana’s P.O.V------------

“Ariana we’re here.” Zayn whispered to me smiling.

“The airport?”

“No, England.” He laughed. I popped up and looked out the window. We were here? I couldn’t have been sleep the whole time!

“Was I sleep when we got to the airport?”

“You woke up but you were half sleep, as soon as we boarded you went to sleep. A long ten hour sleep. Paul said people sleep that much if they’re stressed.” He smiled and tussled my hair.

“Do we need to get our things?” I asked standing up after him.

“Nope. Paul’s quick on his feet. Everything’s in the trucks. We just have to drive to the hotel.” He smiled.

“You finally woke up! Thank God I was getting worried Zayn put something in your drink.” Harry laughed.

“No stupid I was just really tired. Did I miss anything funny?” I asked Zayn tugging on his hand.

“Harry walked on the plane naked again. Not a shocker.” Zayn laughed as we left the airport and everyone was in the truck.

“What hotel did Paul say we were staying at?” Liam asked leaning on Danielle.

“The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park. Pretty fancy.” Eleanor smiled.

“I heard that was the best hotel in London.” I said looking out the window. I know the others were use to this but to me, it was like a whole new world. It was beautiful.

“It is. One bed per room in each, a living room area, balcony, huge bathroom. There’s a bar downstairs along with a bar, ballroom, pool, and a massage room.” Niall said just fantasizing about the hotel.

“So I take it we’re sharing a room?” I smiled at Zayn.

“See I was gonna share it with Liam and let you and Danielle have the room.” He smirked.

“Amazing idea Zayn.” Liam smiled going along with the joke till Danielle whispered something in his ear and his eyes widened.

“No Zayn! Bad idea im staying with Danielle.” He winked at her.

“Looks like im back with you.” He smiled. I smushed his face with my hand.

“Im glad to be back home. We can all finally visit Harry’s mom.” Louis smiled at Harry.

“Don’t go there.”

“Hey, later tonight after the show, did you wanna come with me to see my family?” Zayn whispered in my ear.

“I would love to.” I smiled.

“Oh yeah! You guys…The manager called me…he asked if we wanted to form a group. What do you think?” I said looking at the girls.

“I say hell yeah lets do it!” Alli yelled.

“Well that’s one. What about you guys?” I said looking at Eleanor, Danielle, and Cher.

“How could we say no?” Eleanor hugged me.

“Two groups on tour together! Yeah buddy!” Niall said hi fiving Liam.

“We’re here.” Zayn said looking out the window. The hotel was huge. Like, huge for no reason at all huge.

“Let’s go you guys. Its twelve thirty pm. You have sound check at two, dress rehearsal at three, a run through at four, and the concerts at seven.” Paul said walking us into the hotel. It was even bigger inside. I looked up and seen all the floors and lights. It kina made me woozy.