Chapter 12: When You Were Young

----------Ariana’s P.O.V----------

My phone was blowing out of its case by the time the show was over. I was getting texts, tweets, calls, emails, and notification all at the same time.

“Everything okay?” Zayn asked smiling when we got to the hotel.

“Yeah, its just my phone. It hasn’t stopped going off since the concert.” I said putting it under my pillow, but you could still hear it. “It never shuts up!” I said covering my ears.

“How about this.” Zayn laughed turning the phone on silent.

“I knew that.”

“Sure you did.” He laughed and took off his shirt. I couldn’t help it I stared for a couple minutes; I’m a girl!

“Im gonna get in the shower babe.” He said grabbing his things.

“Hurry back!” I smiled and kissed him. He stopped and looked at his phone for a couple minutes then handed it to me. “6592.” He said smiling.

“What’s that?” I asked looking at him.

“You gave me the password to your phone…I’m giving you mine. 6592.” He smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Should I be nosey and look? I mean that a invasion of privacy! But he let me. I don’t know I was just gonna go along with it. I instantly went to his pictures and looked through them. It was pictures of his family, they guys, the girls, not shocked…but him. And us together. We really did look very happy. So I started taking random pictures of myself in his phone till I got bored…so I snooped. I didn’t really want to! But I don’t know I just did. I went to his messages. A lot of them made me laugh and blush. They were either about us on tour, his family, or him telling his family and friends about me. I felt special!

“Room service!” I heard a knock at the door. I threw the phone on the bed and got the door.

“I’m sorry I didn’t order any room-“ I stopped and seen it was Harry in a bellhop uniform.

“Harry Styles….what the fuck are you doing.” I looked at him confused.

“That’s no way to talk to the person who’s serving you tonight! I’m offended.” He said fixing his hair.

“I’m sorry. Now what are you doing?” I said again trying to hold back a smile.

“That’s better! You have a private diner reservation in the ballroom ma’am. So please get dressed and come down.” He said with a cheeky smile.

“Did Zayn put you up to this?” I asked looking at the bathroom door.

“Ugh I knew you’d ask so many questions! GIRLS!” Harry yelled from around the corner. Alli and Danielle came pulling me out the room.

“What’s going on!” I yelled while Harry threw me on the bellhop cart.

“Just hush! We’re gonna get you dressed and to the ballroom. Ask another question and I’ll kill you.” Alli said opening her room door.

“Okay, I demand you tell me whats going on! My own band mates are kidnapping me!” I yelled.

“It’s a date. Just go with it.” Danielle sighed. They threw me into a tight blue dress, heels, and did my makeup and hair.

“Did you enjoy the concert?” Alli asked smiling.

“I knew you guys had something to do with it!” I said pointing at them.

“Of course! Ari we’re your best friends; we’re gonna have your back no matter what….But if its something that we know you guys can fix we will! I mean come on; both of you are stubborn.” Danielle said adding the last touches to my hair.