11 - Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok:
"Good morning, Miss Shin."

The man smiled at Liz. He looked friendly than the first time she saw him.

Kim Taehyung invited him inside the house to play table tennis at the mansion's lawn.

Shin Liz greeted him with a smile. Then she continued to go to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.

But to her surprise, the table was all set. It was only good for one person meal, though.

Hoseok suddenly arrived from behind her. He just giggled when she was eventually surprised.

Hoseok:
"Bare with the food. It doesn't taste good as Seokjin-nim. But at least you won't die from hunger."

Right. But she thought she'd die from the boredom.

Hoseok:
"I cooked it myself. Now excuse me in a while as I play a game with Taehyung. We'll just be at the south lawn if you need something. But I hope you won't be needing anything. You'll find everything you need here. Everything, Miss Shin."

Liz was a bit curious of how stranged Hoseok said it. She felt like she was being indirectly scared.

Liz:
"Thank you, Hobie :)"

The young man just shrugged his shoulders.

Hoseok:
"Well, I'm just following orders, Miss Shin."

He was about to leave. But again, Liz had so many questions that was going on inside her mind.

Liz:
"Hobie, wait."

Hoseok stopped from walking and stared at her intensely.

Liz:
"Uhmm, do you know why Mr. Kim is in Russia?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. He seemed very uninterested on being with her.

Jung Hoseok:
"Who knows?"

Liz raised her eyebrows. Hoseok wasn't the friendly type as she expected.

Jung Hoseok:
"I barely know him, Miss Shin. It's my grandfather who knew him so well and not me. I'm complying orders from him because my grandfather forced me to. Why not ask Seokjin-nim himself?"

Liz smirked. Of only she had the chance then she should have done it already.

Liz:
"Please call me Liz. And also, I hope we'll be friends. So just talk to me casually."

She watched him smile and nodded.

Jung Hoseok:
"Okay, Liz."

Then he left.

__________♡_________