20 - letter

Jin:
   "Join me, Miss Shin."

Liz continued to walk down the stairs while watching Jin waiting for her at the couch. He looked so fancy while crossing his legs as he sipped his afternoon tea.

It was her day off from work and she decided to spend her time with the man she'd be marrying. Might as well know him more.
She sat on the chair beside the couch and tried to avoid his stares. She was filled with questions inside her mind. Those thoughts caused by the younger man who visited earlier that day.

Jin:
  "What troubles you, Miss Shin?"

Liz faked a smile to him. Was she that obvious?

Liz:
   "Uhmm - Mr. Kim, aside from eating breakfast with us... What was Jimin doing here?"

She remembered when Jin and Jimin talked in private after eating breakfast.

She saw Jin smiling at her.

Jin:
   "I like how I'm getting your interest and to the people surrounding me, Miss Shin."

Liz just nodded. But she wanted to hear him answer her question.

Jin:
   "Just - business."

Liz rolled her eyes. For her it was like a 50% indirect statement of "minding her own business."

But she wasn't done yet. She should know what Mr. Kim was doing on that island.

Liz:
   "When I - uhmm. Mr. Kim, what were doing back then when I accidentally hit you with a car?"

Jin stared at her - surprised by her question. But he just smiled while putting his cup of tea on the saucer.

Jin:
   "What were you doing in my island, Miss Shin?"

Her jaw dropped.

Liz:
    Your Island?"

She watched him nodding. Though it was believable since Mr. Kim was a very rich man, she was still amazed by the fact that he owned an island.

Liz:
   "Well uhmm- I received a letter the day before I went there. I didn't know you own that Island. I was just invited."

Jin looked at her with curiosity.

Jin:
    "Only a few are able to get inside that property of mine. What letter were you referring to, Miss Shin?"

Liz thought how everything was confusing and intriguing.

The letter, the island, the blue moon.

Liz:
   "Who are you really, Mr. Kim?"

And Mr. Kim.

*

___________________________

TGU OUT XD