34 - Kim Mariz

Liz heard a knock on the door.

Liz:
   "Yes?"

Another loud knock was heard.

Liz:
  "Yes???"

She waited for another knock but  there was silence from the other side.

Liz:
   "Who are you?"

There was no reply. So she opened the door and to her surprise, it was the woman she was with on the boat the day she first went to the island.

"My brother wants me to accompany you in this old house. Come with me, I'm taking you to your room."

Liz followed her. Still confused of the word 'brother'. Jin didn't mention he had a sister on his first few journal. She noticed she was bringing a bag.

They stopped in front of a room where she widely opened the door. It was huge.

Kim Mariz:
   "I'm Kim Mariz. Seokjin's sister not by blood but by paper."

Liz nodded. Still confused. She's really pretty but not as nice as she thought.

Kim Mariz:
   "These are your things."

Kim Mariz threw the bag on the bed and crosses her arms.

Kim Mariz:
   "I hope you are not a gold digger. Because there are plenty of space on the backyard to dig and bury you. Tch. I'll be in the kitchen cooking dinner for the three of us."

Liz knitted her eyebrows.

Liz:
   "Three of us?"

Mariz smirked.

Mariz:
   "I invited a guest. His name is Kim Mingyu."

Liz was shocked. Then she was sure that Mariz and Mingyu were the people she was with together in the boat.

Liz:
   "May I know how are you related to that Kim Mingyu?"

Mariz rolled her eyes.

Mariz:
   "It's none of your business. But he is my client. And he wanted to buy this mansion or maybe the whole island too."

Unbelievable!

Liz:
   "Did Jin already know?"

Mariz let out a sarcastic laugh.

Mariz:
   "He doesn't have to know. Don't worry. I'll give you the share you need."

Liz thought of her as the evil step sister. She didn't like her.

Mariz:
   "No one is allowed to enter the room where you were at a few minutes ago. Even I cannot open it."

Liz smirked.

Liz:
   "I am your brother's fiancee. I have the right to enter any room in this house."

Mariz laughed hard. An evil one.

Mariz:
   "Oohh, I like you and how you played evil. That's my girl. Don't worry. As soon as I sell this house to Kim Mingyu, you'll get a fair share you deserve. Laters, sis-in-law!"

Liz was left inside the room. Annoyed by how she acted like the real gold digger.

Liz:
   "I don't have any interest on Mr. Kim's wealth from the start."

She looked at the the family picture on the side table of the bed.

Liz:
   "But I do have a little interest of this adorable child the woman who looked like me is holding."

-

_____________________

TGU OUT XD