Chapter 1: A new begining

"Absol get away from my friend now," Adriana said nervously. As absol left, Adriana approached her unconscious friend. Adriana shook her and pleaded for her friend to awake...

Adrianafound herself awake by Buddy shaking her. She still felt uneasy from thenightmare and wondered what it meant. As she took in her surroundings shenoticed Harmony (meloetta) overlooking New Bark Town whilst singing. Adrianarecognized this special song but couldn't remember its origins. As she listenedto the song she felt that it was incomplete in some way.

Later that day she visited Professor Elm at the request of her grandfather, Professor Rowan. When she got there she was greeted by a meganium which caught her by surprise.

All of a sudden she heard a voice calling "Lucky, who is there?"

"Lucky, is that you? I can't believe how much you've leveled up! Have you earned so much experience by keeping Professor Elm on point?" Adriana joked.

"I heard that young NO! TOTODILE IT TOOK ME ALL DAY TO WRITE THAT PARAGRAPH!" Professor Elm said in the verge of tears. Adriana winks at a fallen Lucky who is struggling to breathe due to a laughter attack. Adriana whispers in Lucky's ear, "This is why I don't ask Professor Elm to help me with my homework. Please tell totodile I'll give him a pokepuff later, I need to make a new batch."

Adriana approached Professor Elm leaving behind a laughing Lucky. She handed her special handkerchief to Professor Elm and asks, "What did you need to see me about?" 

 She handed her special handkerchief to Professor Elm and asks, "What did you need to see me about?" 

"I need you to go on a mission...*drags on for half an hour about nothing* ...have you understood?"

"Yes I have to take this pokémon egg to split-route, to the pokémon nursery and that there is a pokémon contest and a gym there."

As Adriana was leaving the lab with the pokémon egg whilst she was wondering what pokémon was inside... "Where do you think you're going mini Rowan?"

"I'm going on your so called mission and NEVER call me mini Rowan." Adriana said sassily. All of a sudden Lucky used sleep powder on Professor Elm. "No wonder you levelled up so quickly," Adriana comments.

Thanks to ChimiTheFujoshi
For helping to write this fanfic