Author's Note

Hello, everyone!~ I believe this is my first or second time ever writing an author's notes? Well, I just felt that we just needed to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has read our story. Even when updates were irregular at the beginning. The next chapter update (on the 20th of October) shall be the finale to this volume, but don't worry! We're planning to make a Volume 2 and 3 in the future, although this may take some time, so please be patient. We are, however, in the meantime working on slowing voicing volume 1. ^^ 

We've learnt quite a share after writing Volume 1, so hopefully, we can improve our time management!~ This volume took us 3-5 years to write, believe it or not. ^^'' We hit quite a writer's block for a few months, plus, we had exams and homework to prepare x.x But our little baby has grown so much since it was born! The way Pokeventure was born is actually kind of funny. We were at Chi's pool during a sleepover and didn't know what to do to entertain ourselves. Please note, unlike Rowan, I'm a horrible swimmer despite also growing up near a beach, so I tend to get tired easily/struggle with swimming games/races. One thing led to another and in our boredom, we began a Pokemon roleplay!~ Chi was actually the one who came up with the Split-Route logic. And since the story has grown along with us until we finally finished the first volume. 

Some totally not accidental details of the story shall be looked at in more depth in the future ;). Remember Annabelle, Aaron and Ricky from the Split-Route Pokemon Contest? Did you like them? They are making a few comebacks!~ And one more 'main' character shall be introduced at the beginning of Volume 2. Plus, the narration shall change to the first person with Rowan. Why you may ask? It shall all make sense at the of the story. 

But, most important of all, what do you think of Pokeventure? Is there a particular part you enjoyed or not? Is there anything you want to see more of? Do you have a favourite character? A favourite scene? A favourite ship? Personally, NinaXBuddy is my favourite x3. What would their ship name be? #Buna? Oh, maybe #Niddy because they need each other in their lives? What do you think? Please, let us know your opinion. Any feedback is always appreciated ^^. 

Also, for more updates on what happening please check out my book Ro-Ro's Adventures and Chi's Get to know Chimi! My random life!  And whilst waiting for a new update of Pokeventure, why not check out one of our other books? Both on @ChimiTheFujoshi and my account. I'm hoping to soon write a fantasy story whenever I have some free time. If you'd like some more information on it, please check out one of Ro-Ro's Adventures post were I talk about Cursed Vision.

Once again, thank you for reading our story. And please don't hesitate to approach our on give us any feedback ^^

Thank you for your time, and hope you'll enjoy the next chapter!~ Until next time, have a nice day!~