Chapter 24: The Tattoo

"Would it really be okay if I joined you?" Blaze questioned.

"Ro-Ro, we need to have a talk...." Chi grumbled.

"Okay... please excuse us for a moment."

"What were you thinking?! You can't just ask random people to travel with us! Especially without my consent! Plus, I don't trust him."

"Chi, I don't think he's a bad person. Plus, you wanted me to forgive you, right?"

"Of course."

"If you let him travel with us, I'll forgive you."

"Ugh... fine... he can travel with us, but I'm keeping my eyes on him!"

"We're back~ And, yes. You can travel with us," Rowan smiled. "By the way, would you two mind if we took a detour? There's a few things we need if we're going to the Sinnoh Festival~"

*At the Wailord Shopping Centre. Closer to New Bark Town than before, Johto. 7.30pm.*

"Now that we're here... Chi. I have a very important task for you, whilst I buy some other clothes. As Split-Route's Queen, I need you to find us some stunning kimonos. Think you can do that?"

"There's no way she's going to buy that, is there...?" Blaze mumbled.

"You can count on me, Ro-Ro! I'll find a kimono that shows my title, and one that makes you look decent enough to be my friend~"

"She really fell for that...." a shocked Blaze mumbled.

"I'll see you in a bit then~" Rowan chimed before heading to another shop, whilst Chimi started looking for the kimonos.

"We'll also need one for you, Blaze~. So please take your jacket off" Chi said.

"No, I'll be fine thank you."

"Oh, don't be a killjoy!" Chi exclaimed as she started forcing Blaze to remove the jacket. That is when... she spotted his tattoo. 

"I knew you were hiding something

"I knew you were hiding something... tell me, what does that tattoo mean? Who are you working for? I swear, if you lay a finger on Adriana or any of the Pokemon..." That's when Chi spotted Rowan returning, and quickly put the jacket back on Blaze. "Ro-Ro~ Did you find what you were looking for? I got the best kimonos in the world for us~"

"Yep! Happy Birthday, Chi," Rowan said cheerfully as she handed Gabriella a bag.

"Yay! You remembered!"

"And I have a matching outfit~"

"Let's change into them now!

"Ro-Ro, I love it~"

"Ro-Ro, I love it~"

"Hehe, I'm glad. Anyway, it's getting late and they have some rooms available, so why don't we stay the night here and continue travelling tomorrow?

*Outside the rooms, Wailord Shopping Centre. 9pm.*

"Rowan, why can't I stay in the same room as you?" Buddy whined.

"I saw the way you were looking at Nina earlier... You're definitely staying in the guys room." Buddy blushed deeply at the comment.

"Ryo, it's okay, you don't have to worry about a thing. If anything happens, just do what we practiced earlier, okay?" Rowan kissed the top of Ryo's head. After they said their goodnight wishes, everyone headed to their respective rooms.