Chapter 25: Petite Gaino

*Outskirts of New Bark Town, Johto. Following day, 12pm.*

"We're almost there~ We had to enter the terrifying guys cave... And throw a bucket of water at Blaze to wake him up.... We had to wait half an hour for Chi to have that special cake to be made.... Plus, buying her that limited edition tiara.... After all those obstacles... We're finally this far..." Rowan sighed in relief.

"Big Sis' Ro~" A cheerful voice squeaked.

"Rose?"

Rose jumped onto Rowan's arms, and twirled her around

"It sure took you long to arrive. We've been expecting you since yesterday," a male voice sighed from the direction Rose had come from.

"Hm? Oh, hey, Benny!" Adriana smiled.

"Benny-boy~ We took so long because Ro-Ro took foreveeeerrr to get changed and look all 'pretty' to see you~

"Benny-boy~ We took so long because Ro-Ro took foreveeeerrr to get changed and look all 'pretty' to see you~."

"T-That's a big lie! We were late because of these two! Especially because of Chi!" A flustered Rowan exclaimed.

"Chi? The small girl that kept getting lost, and forced us to call her a princess, when we were kids?"

".... Yeah, that Chi, Benny."

"I didn't get lost! The maps just didn't want to follow my lead!"

"Are the Professors in town, Benny?"

"Yes, you should greet them."

*Centre of New Bark Town, Johto. 12.30pm.*

Adriana sneaks away from the group who is currently chatting with the Professors, and slowly starts walking towards the direction of the stage. On the way, however, she bumped against a lady with sandy blond hair.

"I'm so sorry!"

The lady simply lowered her head slightly and left. Rowan soon realised that the lady had dropped an old book, with a paper sticking out.

We shall meet again, my Petite Gaino

"M...Mother...? Ah! I'm going to be late!"

*20 minutes later*

The stage spotlights lighten the centre where Rowan is standing with a new outfit.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the biannual Sinnoh Festival~

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the biannual Sinnoh Festival~. To inaugurate the festival, we will
have the traditional battle tournament in which any non-Sinnoh trainer can participate, and have the chance to win a Pokemon egg which is exclusive to the Sinnoh Region. Our judges will form of New Bark's Nurse Joy, Professor Elm and Professor Rowan. Also, don't miss out on tonight's fireworks and live music~"

*3 hours later.*

"I can't believe I lost to that girl...." Blaze grumbled to himself.

"Chi~ Have you thought of a name for the Chimchar?"

"Chichar obviously, Ro-Ro. And I can't believe my clothes got dirty... Now people won't know my title!" Gabriella pouted.

"Look at the bright side, your awesome uncle and I brought you some clothes for your birthday," Ethan defended.

"I hate it... Why did you have to buy them from the Mayan Wings brand!" Chi pouted.

"Hey, don't blame us! I asked Amy for advice, and she recommended this brand because girls are all over it, or something like that."

"Oh, and Ro-Ro don't you think I have forgiven you for also wearing my mother's brand!"

"Talking about mothers.... I think I bumped into mine...."